Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

Ladies & Gentlemen......once again......FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scans!

post-1790-0-1446071422-90325_thumb.jpg

post-1790-0-1446071422-95553_thumb.jpg

^^Careful, this scan's over 4MB, so click it if you dare!

Both of these pictures can be found in the September 2008 issue of Allure Magazine. Pick it up if you get the chance.

:laugh:

oh snapperpuss !! i love allure previews alays make me happy and excited, i think thats the best ive seen her look besides at versace

aamzing i must admit

;) right! its about time they did doutzen up alittle shes really beautiful and soft but shes been kinda like cindy or claudia in there day like not much difference in her appearence , it would be awesome if allure put a model on the cover god knows when thatll ever happen at least us vogue makes attempts

@Sweet rus: Those aren't scans, they're official press release stills from VS. Only four of those images can be found in magazines while the rest are web-exclusive. Trust me, if those pics were from the magazines, I would've scanned and posted them by now.

Photoshopped or not, I'm gonna enjoy passing by the VS stores and seeing her giant face in the windows. Those H & M stores have Lily Donaldson and Daria Werbowy on the windows ( :yuckky: ), but VS has Adriana and Doutzen ( :drool: ) and it just makes it all better.

But now that Doutzen is with VS, it probably means ZERO runway appearances for this year's Olympus Fashion Week (or is it Mercedes Benz?). Is that a bad thing? Probably.

For anyone who cares. For some stores, the window display will consist of a 6 ft poster of Doutzen surrounded by smaller (about 8.5 x 11 inch) matted-translucent images of Doutzen and Adriana. These smaller images are hung from the ceiling to form a "connected" collage. The windows should be set between Sunday-Tuesday morning.

If Doutzen does become an Angel, it would be great for her b/c that would mean more $$$ in her banck account...but bad for her fans who want to see her more of her---especially on the runway.