Bellazon

Natural Beauty

Guest MissIsabella

• 2 weeks later...

she is looking deadly horrible in this picture..I dont like her nose either its is to wide...oop's sorry i was suppose to post picture of model whos naturaly beautyfull and i forgot to register myself :laugh:

24105zb8az.jpg

Looks like this thread got stopped dead it it's tracks..... Since the last post was of Marisa, & there's been no rebuttal, it must mean that everyone agrees she's the best natural beauty!!! hehehehe

:ninja:

There was one just not in this thread :p

I love your sig worshipper

she is looking deadly horrible in this picture..I dont like her nose either its is to wide...oop's sorry i was suppose to post picture of model whos naturaly beautyfull and i forgot to register myself :laugh: 

24105zb8az.jpg

i don't understand some people...picking out stupid flaws."her nose is too wide"???? that is just ridiculous

24105zb8az.jpg

i don't understand some people...picking out stupid flaws."her nose is too wide"???? that is just ridiculous

well guest the standard of beauty is changing where pointy narrow noses are out and ethnic looking faces are finally arriving So poo to u!