Bellazon

Natural Beauty

Guest MissIsabella

a few of these have VERY light make-up, I admit it :ninja: I got some of these from the site so if there are yours, take credit and a few I had before.

smiling1.jpg

cd-9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Dix...de/cand_086.jpg

belle02.jpg

AdrianaLimaVictoriasSecret2003FashionShowrehearsal1.jpg

adri1ze5sa4hq.jpg

4533172ox.jpg

453345.jpg

I love that man :laugh:

453317.jpg

707.jpg

405.jpg

I squint too :blush:

66-7.jpg

046dc.jpg

and make the same face when I laugh hard :fun:

5a-8.jpg

but seriously, she goes out with almost nothing on and still look amazing **makes pouty face**

a few of these have VERY light make-up, I admit it  :ninja:  I got some of these from the site so if there are yours, take credit and a few I had before.

smiling1.jpg

but seriously, she goes out with almost nothing on and still look amazing **makes pouty face**

Only the first one is with "VERY light make-up", the rest is tone's of make-up...

This is a good pic without make-up:

17179wa.jpg

Other then the pictures that are taken when they aren`t doing modeling, in all the other pictures of them they are loaded with make-up.

For example, the one Xfiler posted, Adriana doesn`t have alot of make-up, and she looks nice. But most of the pictures that Muffin posted, Adriana is wearing alot of make up.

• 2 weeks later...
Too bad the majority of these girls are wearing make-up, so technically can't be considered natural beauties

i thought i was the only one that was noticing all that makeup :huh:

i don't see how people can miss all the makeup... girl's faces just don't look contoured like that normally, and eyes look completely different when they really have no eyeliner or mascara on

but seriously, a majority of the pictures in this thread, they have a ton of makeup on. :(