Bellazon

Runway

rosada

Loved it, I watched Gisele's part today on Tv, she was awesome.

Just a comment, is it me or she's given up looking perpetually tan? I have the impression she's looking a little paler, lately, more than her usual beach-girl tan. Wich I guess must be a good thing, because of the damage the sun does to your skin...

Just a comment, is it me or she's given up looking perpetually tan? I have the impression she's looking a little paler, lately, more than her usual beach-girl tan.

at fashion shows they put huge amount of makeup on the models ;)

Just a comment, is it me or she's given up looking perpetually tan? I have the impression she's looking a little paler, lately, more than her usual beach-girl tan.

at fashion shows they put huge amount of makeup on the models ;)

Of course they do. But regardless of makeup, just like bjorkian pointed out on the post above, she used to look paler when she was younger, actually, she is naturally light-skinned, she's Brazilian but she's got strong german origins; but, after a certain point in her career (and I believe, around 1998/1999, and especially after she started doing VS) she always sported a deep tan, even in fall/winter shows when the models are usually paler (just compare the two pics below and you'll know what I'm talking about). But most recently, (you can tell by recent candids, the latest Colcci show AND the Dior show) she's looking a lil paler again, like she's not tanning as much as she used to. Just a comment.

post-949-1183517146_thumb.jpgpost-949-1183517161_thumb.jpg

^ well she is not tanning much anymore cause she is done with VS, I miss seeing her at VS events and its only been like 2 months

thanks for the Dior pics, I saw part of the show and she looks better than any other model there, some of the models there looked like weird alien children or something , which makes me wonder why they even take these models, I never understood some of their appeal.

Back to Gisele, she is amazing :drool:

OMG THANKS, GUYS !!! THOSE ARE AWESOME !!! I'd love to have the vid in good quality :drool:

OMG look at her at the beginning. I swear she was walking on her toes with that shoes. 3 words : O M G :woot:

And cowa : I agree with you. Although, i have to say, dont forget about the light effect and the make-up...everything. ;)