Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

thanks donbot some of those I hadn't seen. what archive did you pull them from? (the source)

You're welcome :)

I saw someone link to a VS Browser website the other day, which gave me the idea to do something similar, but instead lay out images by the thousands in a grid. Still took a long time to trawl through everything though!

a little acting game with izabel by Lilian Pacce's site at the backstage of Colcci a couple hours ago.

in order: happiness, scare, sexy (she said 'this one is easy'), anguish, sleep, confused, fear (:laugh:), sadness (she said 'i dont know how to be sad' :laugh:² for her face)

post-1609-1263775027_thumb.jpg post-1609-1263775054_thumb.jpg post-1609-1263775078_thumb.jpg post-1609-1263775098_thumb.jpg post-1609-1263775133_thumb.jpg post-1609-1263775150_thumb.jpg post-1609-1263775159_thumb.jpg post-1609-1263775196_thumb.jpg

in a little interview she said about her plans in taking acting classes, she refuse to be at 'viver a vida' a brazilian soap opera (that i like actually :p) there is a supermodel carachter, she died in the 3 episode but keeps coming back in flashbacks .. Leticia Birkheur is doing it.

she said that she wants to act because she is good and not because she is Izabel Goulart and also said something about being a tv show host in the near future but cant say anything more than that by now :woot:

i just watched Colcci show, she was AMAZING.

Allow me to aid you VAMP. After all, UHQ is your thing ... Iza runway shows is my thing :p

2pte355.jpg20ft2xk.jpg

Quick Glimpse at the runway collection

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5Y1AFTZC

And did she have 3 outfits. Ale did. But i can only find 2 iza's. There were a ton of hats though ... so i may have to look more closely

Credit if me repost vid, malloy @ vsholic for pics