Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

beautiful.

What exactly is Osmoze? Is it like Dumond? Is it a catalogue like thing or just an advertisement like thing.

Osmoze was a really cheap brand, but they are trying to change this image this season .. that's why Izabel did this campaing.

im not sure if it will be any catalog cause they dont have a store in Rio de Janeiro (only in Curitiba, Sao Paulo and Brasilia)

:heart:

Two things:

#1: Izabel has another large two-page A|X ad in the November issue of Nylon. If anyone can post that here, that would be awesome because I ain't spendin' $4 for this completely-devoid-of-content magazine.

#2: I completely forgot that I have Izabel's "Two & A Half Men" clip in full blown High Def sitting in my PC folder. Just thought I'd let y'all know. No dialogue, just Izabel looking all pretty.

:laugh:

Thanks Magic

Vamp:

1: What pic is it, I'll try to get a copy either tomorrow or wednesday. But I'll first check the pic, it might be one that I have a poster for and I could just scan the poster.

2: It would be great if you could upload that Vamp. She's the reason started watching that show.