Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

a picture

2yoaa7d.jpg

and some bad news guys .. in july 8 (i guess) victoria's secret shooted the xmas comercial in a castel in france the girls in it are Adriana lima, Doutzen Kroes, Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kurkova, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller, Heidi Klum and Emanuela De Paula only.

im not saying 'oh my god izabel is out of VS' <_< im just saying that she will not be in the xmas comercial .. that's so sad :( i miss her in a comercial she is always so sexy .. crap :cry:

She's not in the cristmas commercial. :cry2: She hasn't been in many VS commercials lately. I miss seeing her. Oh well it's VS's loss.

Anyway thats a beautiful pic of her Julia, thanks. I guess that the feather earings she talks about sometimes. I can see why she likes it, it's very sexy. But then again anything on her is very sexy. :wub:

Thanks for the vid Thiago. I don't know why they had Izabel wearing Michaela Kocianaova outfit, because Iza put Michaela to shame. Iza looks a 1,000,000 times better in it. But as I already said, anything on her is very sexy. :wub: