Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

from photo magazine december posted by dante in adriana's thread

from foxnews.com

"...And while bust-boosting is still at the top of Izabel Goulart's wish list, she also wants makeup and a new pooch.

"I want for Christmas lots of lipsticks. I love them. My entire place has lipstick all over the place because I want kiss-ready lips," she said.

"And I want to get a dog for Christmas which I haven't had for so many years. And I'll encourage myself because I travel so much. But, I'm going to make time for a dog, and I really think a dog can change anyone's life.""

u can praQtice kissing on me anytime :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: beijosnistiQ

and u need God, not dog ;)

So I log onto World of Warcraft and my friend Miagi PM's me and I get invited to a private party in Feb for the VS Angels as a Xmas present. o.o

If I go and I'm given the chance to speak to the models, would any of you like me to HI!/hugs/loves say on your behalf?

Here's a tiny clip of our convo.

image2xr2.jpg

image3nw7.jpg

image5mu1.jpg

image4uc2.jpg

image6vb8.jpg

image7vx9.jpg

from photo magazine december posted by dante in adriana's thread

I liked it more than Vanity Fair picture!

post-423-1198366817_thumb.jpg

from foxnews.com

"...And while bust-boosting is still at the top of Izabel Goulart's wish list, she also wants makeup and a new pooch.

"I want for Christmas lots of lipsticks. I love them. My entire place has lipstick all over the place because I want kiss-ready lips," she said.

"And I want to get a dog for Christmas which I haven't had for so many years. And I'll encourage myself because I travel so much. But, I'm going to make time for a dog, and I really think a dog can change anyone's life.""

can someone give me the full photo with all of the angels or is it just Alessandra, Izabel, and Miranda?

some news to bump here:

Izabel is in Sao Carlos to spend christmas with her family and at New Year she'll be in Florianopolis - Brazil in a huge house with a few models (Ambrosio, Fernanda Motta, Juliana Imai ..) friends and boyfriend.

She is leaving Brazil in january not sure about the day .. Fashion Rio its 8 till 12 january but idk if she'll be there cause Animale is moving to Sao Paulo Fashion Week and Lenny is only in June :cry: but she still can be there .. who knows !

some news to bump here:

Izabel is in Sao Carlos to spend christmas with her family and at New Year she'll be in Florianopolis - Brazil in a huge house with a few models (Ambrosio, Fernanda Motta, Juliana Imai ..) friends and boyfriend.

She is leaving Brazil in january not sure about the day .. Fashion Rio its 8 till 12 january but idk if she'll be there cause Animale is moving to Sao Paulo Fashion Week and Lenny is only in June :cry: but she still can be there .. who knows !