Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

a little note about her birthday from Caras Magazine

scanned by me

she said 'Im only sad because im far away from my family and my love' (:x) people she saw 2 days later at Americana in Sao Paulo (where her bf lives)

myscan_niverbel.jpg

from CBS website profile

Izabel Goulart

Nicknames: Iza / The Comedienne / The Babe

Height: 5'9.5"

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Birthdate: October 23

Middle Name: Izabel (Maria is her birth name)

Hometown: São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil

Current Home: Midtown, New York City

Siblings: Five brothers, one sister

Interests: Bowling, tennis, basketball, cooking

Secret Indulgence: Hanging out on the beach in Brazil

Discovered: While shopping for groceries with her mother, a hairstylist suggested she should become a model. She moved to the state's capital, São Paulo, and did just that.

First VS Fashion Show: 2005

Career Highlight: Modeling a bikini made out of candy at the 2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Said Izabel, "I was like, Izabel, if you be a good girl, don't let anything fall out, and don't fall, you deserve to eat your outfit later on. And that's what I did. It was so sweet. It was delicious!"

Runway Essentials: So Sexy Hair Smoothing Shine Serum and Bare Bronze shimmering body oil

VS Faves: "I love Dream Angels Desire. It makes me feel so girlie and romantic. It's no wonder that it won the 2007 FiFi Fragrance of the year award!"

Model Behavior: Izabel works with hospitals in her native Brazil to raise money to provide free insulin for diabetic children in need. Supporting treatment and helping to find a cure for diabetes is a cause close to Izabel's heart.

Sexy Little Tidbits: During her first runway show, Izabel had a wardrobe malfunction! She recovered gracefully, and it only boosted her career. She's made guest appearances on various TV shows, and in a memorable moment on a late night show, she revealed her not-so-secret crush. When the host asked, "What kind of guy do you look for?" Izabel replied "You."

Model Behavior: Izabel works with hospitals in her native Brazil to raise money to provide free insulin for diabetic children in need. Supporting treatment and helping to find a cure for diabetes is a cause close to Izabel's heart.