Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

i was watching, i saw :p

they doesnt talk much about izabel like they did with the other angels and the end is not izabel its Alessandra ..

uhhhh that was bad !

Yeah :/ i noticed that too :p

And people what's the point of comparing Ale and Iza? :persuazn: they are both great on their own way

i was watching, i saw :p

they doesnt talk much about izabel like they did with the other angels and the end is not izabel its Alessandra ..

uhhhh that was bad !

Yeah :/ i noticed that too :p

And people what's the point of comparing Ale and Iza? :persuazn: they are both great on their own way

i'm not saying that alessandra is not a good model ... she is an exclent model, but we are just discussing if izabel is or isn't a better model than ale.

Miranda is not a VS Angel

i need to know if izabel will be at Fashion Rio this season, somebody know ?

i hope so ...

aii eu queria tanto ver um desfile do rjfw, eu vi no spfw, alguem aih sabe o q eu posso faz pra assisti algum desfile no rjfw???

Izabel will be at Fashion Rio for Lenny

glamurama.com

Duas habituées dos desfiles de moda praia já estão confirmadas na apresentação de Lenny Niemeyer no Fashion Rio: Letícia Birkheuer e Izabel Goulart. A dupla sobe na passarela da estilista no próximo dia 6.

* No meio dos preparativos finais para a semana de moda carioca, Lenny está a mil. Nos últimos dias, ela agendou entrevistas com as revistas �Collezioni Donna�, �Elle� argentina e com o jornal espanhol �El Mundo�.