Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

:heart:

You know what would be pure coincidence? There are 19 models announced to appear in the SISE 2009. Usually there's 20 models and everyone's speculating about who's gonna make the cover. And since Izabel has worked with Russell James.......could it be that she........? Nah, it can't be.

:laugh:

FashionGirl...I capped that vid and I'll post it later. Along with the Russell James ones.

Vamp I hope your right. ;) i'd love to see Iza on SI. I'd buy a ton of copies. :laugh:

Thanks Julia

Edit Edit: I got rid of the link. Something is nutty with my comp right now. And my vids are freaking out. I'll fix the problem and get back to you

Matute, i scanned that editorial 2 years ago and someone reposted somewhere :p

Found these editorial-pics on celebritypictures.com. IĀ“m gonna edit the original poster to Julia immediately.

By the way, 2 years ago is a long time... the best repost I saw was on the same page with only 2 hours

different :whistle:

Thanks for your info :blush:

^ "same page with only 2 hours" :laugh: :laugh: wow

BTW, about the pics I didn't forget. The page numbering is wierd so I'm going through all 250+ pages. And that vid had a wierd encoding that when you try to convert it got all pink, green, blue and pixelated. I got a new converter and I'm fixing it. Stay tuned.

Okay, let's try this again.

334oyyq.jpg