Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Thiago.

:chicken: Why can;t those come to US

PS: Amanda ... I just realized you updated your post with the full picture numbering. Thanks.

Should I do another Izabel Magazine Blast or wait for the last few I put up to be identified?

Thiago, thank you soooo much! I want this catalogue so bad :(

You're welcome Joe! I have these that you posted saved here on my computer, but they are all untitled, there's some others here witch doesn't have a name either.

Yeah Joe, keep posting, maybe I can help you.

Julia, Thiago... didn't you guys recognize or remember where are those last pics from Joe's post from? :S

I'll post them tomorrow. I'm super sleepy after just finishing my week of Midterms .. and I have a philosophy paper due. :|

BTW Amanda, if i'm sleepy here ... i can only imagine you and Julia. Aren't you like 3 hours ahead of me. Good night. and I'll post part 2 of Iza Mags tomorrow.

PS: What comes after mags are identified you might ask .... Fashion Shows. And some are really big size HQ :fun: and I know everyone always loves to get some of those.

PPS: Remind me to backslap my friend for giving me 2,500 Iza pics with jsut numbers and no titles. :nicole: