Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

thanks ... for some reason it's soo hard for em to cap vids from those sites ?? weird

btw ... I certainly hope Iza does another A/X campaign ... I feel so empty .... I haven't capped any exclusive A/X behind the scenes vids. :laugh: :(

thanks ... for some reason it's soo hard for em to cap vids from those sites ?? weird

btw ... I certainly hope Iza does another A/X campaign ... I feel so empty .... I haven't capped any exclusive A/X behind the scenes vids. :laugh: :(

Yeah Joe, those sites sucks! Globo is the biggest and the most popular tv chanel in Brazil, so they protect everything from their site! I'm so angry -.-

Oh, I miss Izabel in A/X! She's much better than that girl who's there right now, I don't even know her name. But anyway, I'm exciting about the new campaign that she did in Maldives Islands!

mich .... I thought Iza was only a Sexy Santa in the VSFS08. I did't know she dd the usual look. I need a biigggg pic of that. I need a bag of that. Thanks soo much.

Yeah, amanda. i'm still talking with my A/X friend to see if any of them can get me mini posters of the Spring/Summer/ Winter 08 like they did for me with the Fall Campaign. This new girl is Rianne. i have like no interest. The people in her thread already had a cap and pics. So there's no need for me. And I'm not gonna ask for mini posters of her. I might still get them though since they always send them. however, I was talking with my A/X friends and one said that they didn't send out the mini promotional posters like last time. And thay are still using many of Izabel's posters. They also miss Iza and hope that the she'll be in the other campaigns (but they dont make the call).

Oh yeah, (I didn' post this cause I could care less) remember how Iza had a meet and greet last year (which I missed cause I was sick--long story I'll tell it later ) Anyway ... this year they did it but instead with sme people from Gossip Girl. Or something. They didn't do it with Rianne and also said that they could understand why. People recognize Iza andlike her. They don't know this new girl. So obviouse to say ... I didn't go to the meet.

It's a shame they all no longer Angels. This picture says "These will be the next Generation Tyra, Gisele, Heidi" ... but sadly VS decided to trade in the new Veterans in training .... for complete newbies(not newbies to fashion but newbies to Angel edicate).

BTW, off topic ... but I love the new set Nefertiti. We can always count on you to have a sexy Penelope Cruz set. :wub:

OK. So I'm gonna have a completely insane weekend with 3 papers due next monday :chicken: So i'll post these now. For those of you who don't know (which is most of you) ... one of my old pals that I taught stuff about models to ... well he can't recognize any models ... except for Iza. (Fact is funnier than fiction) Anyway he gave me a CD with hundreds HUNDREDS of Iza images. Most I can identitfy but others I can't. So here we go with part 1 of MANY :|

Here you go Julia...hope you or someone here can help ID these. These range from me being 80% sure to never seen them before. Good Luck :D

Part 1: Magazines/Editorials - I think (BTW. If you can idetify these and realize I'm missing some please tell me ... although this is just part one of the mags. I'll post part 2 after these are identified.)

post-21980-1236207751_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236207763_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236207772_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236207803_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236207813_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236208062_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236208082_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236208107_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236208126_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236208135_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236208146_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236208156_thumb.jpg

post-21980-1236208294_thumb.jpg

Joe, I can identify some of them!

1,2,3,4,33,41: Italian Elle (there's 6 more missing)

11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18: G Series 2004

19: Fashion Trend Cover

20,21,22,25,26: Numéro - 2006 - By JR Duran - The Sizzling Izabel (One of my favorites. I can send you the rest of them too)

23,24,28,29: Elle Dior Editorial 2007 (Missing a two more)

34,35: Numéro - 2006 - nº67 - by JR Duran (There's missing a bunch of pics, I love numero editorials!)

36: I'm not sure, guess it is VS

37,38: Flair di Notte magazine - May 2006 (can send you the rest of them)

39,40: French vogue - Sep 2005

43,44,45: French Magazine - Geometrie Jolie (Still missing 5 pics)

46,47,48: Photos by Vicent Peters

49: Pollini Catalogue (I have the rest too)

I have the other pics saved in my pc, but I can't remember where they're from! I hope I could helped you Joe, and I want to know where the others are from too...

:nicole: Thanks Carmellababe.

And thanks soo much Amanda ... I'm categorizing them now. I might delete the images after their identified and then later repost them with all the info at once. Hows that sound?

BTW I think it's 20,21,22,27,28 is Num