Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Very sexy brenlynn thanks

Julia, thanks for the info. It's not far from me. Any idea how I can get one?

Help would be very much appreciated. If anyone reading this has a VIP thing for Rosa Cha and doesn't need it, let me know.

I would say I would be pissed if after all this she wasn't there, but meeting her would be worth any number of attempts . Iza's worth everything: time, prayers, everything.

One of my favorite editorials of her was the one she did for Elle Italia in 2005...

1MIMG_00013.jpg

I keep running into the grainy hq scans (like the ones on the first page of this thread), but sometime ago there was a fanpage that had the whole set in med quality. Does anyone happen to have those... and would they be willing to share? :whistle:

Very sexy brenlynn thanks

Julia, thanks for the info. It's not far from me. Any idea how I can get one?

Help would be very much appreciated. If anyone reading this has a VIP thing for Rosa Cha and doesn't need it, let me know.

I would say I would be pissed if after all this she wasn't there, but meeting her would be worth any number of attempts . Iza's worth everything: time, prayers, everything.

Thanks Thiago. I'll try. It's one managment right (according to tfs). I really care about that VIP bracelet thing, and I'll let chance take care of the rest.

Monte Cristo, I think I know the site you're talking about, but it doesn't exist anymore :(

Thanks Thiago. I'll try. It's one managment right (according to tfs). I really care about that VIP bracelet thing, and I'll let chance take care of the rest.

Monte Cristo, I think I know the site you're talking about, but it doesn't exist anymore :(

OMG so much new stuff :woot: love that pic of her you posted thiago. her profile is absolutely stunning! she is absolutely stunning!

and Saraspain, my girl, my BZ bff THANK YOU!

p.s. i am bing a little crazy tonight,cuz i am pretty buzzed. love coming on bz when i have had too much to drink. :laugh: