Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

From Arena website

Izabel Goulart

Introducing the new face and body of Victoria’s Secret, Izabel Goulart. The Brazilian goddess believes her propensity for looking immaculate in a bikini is all in her genes. It’s not a theory we’re about to argue with.

“I come from a place that’s right by the ocean, where it’s happy and full of energy, where we grow up wearing these sorts of clothes,” says Izabel.

“And that’s what comes across when I model. The Eastern European models are used to temperatures of –60 degrees, they’ve never even put a bathing suit on! Brazilian girls find it easier modelling lingerie and bathing suits because we’re more comfortable with our bodies.”

You can see more of Izabel in the August issue of Arena, on sale now.

Brazilian Victoria’s Secret beauty Izabel Goulart is in August’s Arena magazine and she’s not afraid to strip down for our viewing pleasures either, something she puts down to the confidence Brazilian women have in their bodies.

Izabel told Arena: “Brazilian girls find it easier modelling lingerie and bathing suits because we’re more comfortable with our bodies.”

Oh yeah!! and she is single…

When Arena asked to describe her ideal fella, she replied: “A clever man who knows how to treat a woman is the sexiest it can get. And if I’m attracted to someone, what’s the problem in me approaching them?”

And if your idea of a good time is drinking pints, then you might as well forget a date with Izabel.

She added: “I’ve never drunk alcohol in my life. I just don’t, it’s not the way I was raised. My parents always showed me what is bad and what is good in life and I guess this is something they didn’t want me to do. I don’t need it, and I still have fun.”