Bellazon

Madonna
Thumbnail

Express Yourself

I SAW HER LAST NIGHT! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

I'll repost my review from a madonna forum! here you go!

The crowd in the arena was in a really great mood and couldn't wait to see and listen to Madonna! I went with my sister and had a somewhat good spot, (although when everyone had their cameras up in the air, you could barely see the stage)

Robyn appeared on stage around 7.40pm. She was very sweet and with lots of energy and said "Kalispera Athina", which means "Good evening Athens". At one point she asked us "Are you excited to see Madonna?" and we all screamed "Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss". I was feeling really nervous about when the show was gonna start and about 20 minutes before the Candy intro I was feeling my back tired already and I was afraid that I wouldn't have the energy to sing or dance, but that never happened when Madonna was on stage! :D

Around 9.20pm the lights went out and the C-A-N-D-Y shop started! Everyone started screaming insanely as Madonna appeared on stage! It was soooooooo amazing to see her live, altough like I said I was quite far from the end of the runway and the people with the cameras made it even more difficult, but I was so excited about the show so I didn't care -at that time- that much! After Candy Shop she said "Hello to the beautiful city of Athens" and once again we screamed out of enjoyment !!

The first hour of the show was amazing, I was singing and dancing all the way, but I can't say the same about the rest of the audience, I believe most of the people didn't know Madonna's new songs so not everyone was singing along, but for sure we were all ecstatic!

When Into the Groove began, I thought of the lovely irenistiQ and totally got into the groove!!!!

I was laughing so hard when She's not Me started because she said "This is for the ladies, who want to fuck their boyfriends, who suck their boyfriends..." and some other stuff, I was thinking "omg, the woman is so crazy, I just love her!!"

The second hour of the show was when almost everyone started dancing, especially after La Isla Bonita.... needless to say that during Like a Prayer EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE went nuts! I was feeling my throat starting to hurt but I kept singing and screaming!!

Before You Must Love me we started screaming "Madonna! Madonna! Madonna!" and she smiled and said "Thank you"! Just before the end, someone said something and she laughed, I think I have it on a video, it was sooo cute to hear her laught!

Music was another highlight, and she did do the "orgasm moans" when the music was a bit silent, again I was laughing so much, she was amazing!!

The request song was "Express yourself" and we sang it twice because Madonna asked us to express ourselves louder so we can get what we want! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!

Hung Up, another song that made the crowd dancing up and down non stop!

We sang together Give it 2 me and before I knew it, the GAME OVER sign was on the screen and the show was over :( :( :(

Overall, I had A GREAT TIME, I sooooooo wanna see the show all over again!!! Everything was great, except the stage which was not as high as it should be in this stadium, there were a LOT of people who couldn't see anything.

The sound was EXCELLENT, although some said that Madonna sang quite a few songs on playback, but still I don't care, it sounded GREAT to me!

So that's about it... my first LIVE Madonna experience... WOW a night that I'll never forget! I mean we (the fans, the critics etc) all say that Madonna does fantastic shows and all, but if you won't see it by yourself, you're just missing a lot of stuff!

I'll post a couple of photos & videos later!

P.S. Please excuse any spelling mistakes, I'm still over-excited!

some photos that I took!

dsc02756al1.th.jpg dsc02777bz4.th.jpg dsc02826no8.th.jpg dsc02789lv5.th.jpg

dsc02799tx0.th.jpg dsc02807gv4.th.jpg dsc02809lw1.th.jpg dsc02825yy9.th.jpg

I have a couple of videos too, I'll post them in the next days!

If you really really wanna go then, go outside of the venue the day of the show, you'll find people who will be selling tickets! Someone else told this to a guy who wanted to go to a show in Europe (can't remember which city) and didn't have tickets and I saw this happening in Athens too!

If you really really wanna go then, go outside of the venue the day of the show, you'll find people who will be selling tickets! Someone else told this to a guy who wanted to go to a show in Europe (can't remember which city) and didn't have tickets and I saw this happening in Athens too!

Oh, thanks Wild for the advice. :wave: