Bellazon

Madonna
Thumbnail

Express Yourself

Madonna -- bound for the Traverse City Film Fest on Aug. 2 -- was busy Thursday night near Cannes, France, at a benefit auction to raise money for AIDS research.

She emptied her purse and came up with a magnifying mirror, hair clips, skin-blotting tissues and lip gloss. She put it on the block along with a one-of-a-kind diamond-encrusted alligator bag donated by Chanel. The lot sold for $472,000.

The 49-year-old singer asked the crowd not to insult her with low bids: "This lip gloss touched my lips."

The benefit raised more than $10 million for the American Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR), a record for the annual event.

Auctioneer Sharon Stone tried to get the crowd to bid for a kiss with Madonna, reminding everyone that George Clooney sold two kisses last year for a total of $700,000.

"That's cheap!" Madonna quipped. "Everyone's kissed George Clooney."

Madonna said she wouldn't give away a kiss for less than $1 million. Instead, she offered to serenade two fans backstage during her next concert tour in the city of their choice.

As bidding took off, Madonna prodded the crowd along, saying "Don't humiliate me!" The package sold for $550,000.

source

the Madgesty!! ;)

Portugal gets Sticky & Sweet!

Portuguese Madonna fans, we are happy to confirm that the 'Sticky & Sweet' Tour will stop at the Parque Bela Vista in Lisbon on September 14, 2008. Tickets for the show will go on sale May 31.

madonna.com

come on I want Athens to get Sticky & Sweet toooooooooooooooo! :woot:

ATHENS IS STICKY & SWEET TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 10, 2008

The 'Sticky & Sweet Tour' to visit Greece

We are happy to confirm that Madonna's 'Sticky & Sweet Tour' will stop in Athens, Greece, on September 27.

Tickets will go on sale Friday, June 27th at 10.30am, Local time.

If you are a member of Madonna's Official Fan Club, please note that a devoted presale will start on Tuesday, June 24th at 10am, LOCAL TIME.

3 days left till I get my ticket for the show.........

I'm soooooooooooooo excited and nervous at the same time!!!

tick tock tick tock tick tock.......

Soooo....

What ticket have you got?

I buy PITCH A :laugh:

I`m tooooooooooooooo happy :wub:

Persik!!!!! :wave:

OMG, I'm don't_tell_me @ madonnalicious! LOOOOOOLLLLLL!

I didn't know you were a member here too!! wow small internet world! :laugh:

PITCH A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Persik!!!!! :wave:

OMG, I'm don't_tell_me @ madonnalicious! LOOOOOOLLLLLL!

I didn't know you were a member here too!! wow small internet world! :laugh:

PITCH A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :clap: :clap: :clap: