Bellazon

Madonna
Thumbnail

Express Yourself

November 13, 2008

Madonna Announces The Raising Malawi Academy For Girls

To All My Friends,

I am really excited to share with you a new video message about a project that you can be a big part of: The Raising Malawi Academy for Girls.

After witnessing the potential of Malawi's girls firsthand, I made it my mission to give them an opportunity to become their personal best. I hope you will share my urgency and make a donation today. Every donation counts toward helping impoverished girls to reach their full potential. And every dollar will make a difference.

Please visit: http://www.raisingmalawi.org/rm_girlsacademy.php

Thank you for helping me to bring education and opportunity to the girls of Malawi.

They are deeply grateful to you for your support, and so am I.

With Love,

Madonna

madonna.com

Madonna at GUCCI Tattoo Heart Collection to benefit UNICEF event

0001yi1.th.jpg 0011tp8.th.jpg 0012ni7.th.jpg 0010ix6.th.jpg 0003lh6.th.jpg 0004ev2.th.jpg

0002ma7.th.jpg 0005nf0.th.jpg

from instyle.co.uk

Madonna in Louis Vuitton

Always one to push the fashion envelope, Madonna swathed herself in green feathers for a Gucci dinner party to benefit Unicef in New York. The Material Girl finished off the look with a gold belt, black fishnets and green satin sandals.

STYLIST'S TIP: Let's face it, only Madonna could pull off this OTT number. Nonetheless, we recommend investing in a feathered accessory (an Alice band or clutch) to jazz up your LBD.

:heart: I love it!!! Gorgeous hair/makeup and cool dress and shoes!!