Bellazon

Razr vs Blackberry

i have had a nokia the only reason y i prefer a motorola now because they are easy to customize. i've had 3 nokia fones (3390, 6360, 6800). nokia is more durable but the break to easily if u drop them. im a clumsy person when it comes to cell fone care. i've dropped all of my fone's at least once. just like to say one more time that everyone has there own perference.

i have had a nokia the only reason y i prefer a motorola now because they are easy to customize. i've had 3 nokia fones (3390, 6360, 6800). nokia is more durable but the break to easily if u drop them. im a clumsy person when it comes to cell fone care. i've dropped all of my fone's at least once. just like to say one more time that everyone has there own perference.

i often drop my phones too and i must say the most resistant are the samsungs... I've got a SGH-D500 and it's just great :p

BTW never heard anything bout the phones your created that thread for :ninja:

Blade... I really dunno what you're talking about.. the Nokia 3310 was THE best cellphone ever... you could drop it from the top of a building and nothing happened to him..

it's th ebest nokia mobile phone to date IMO

phones that open up.. i find 'em fragile :/

Edited by GOCHO

If you drop anyone from a top of a building it would break ok genuis, and im sure you have already attempted that. I said nokia fones are durable but you cannot customize. i never said nokia's are inferior. You are protraying me to be someone who is anti-nokia for so some idiotic reason. I even said in my last post that I have used three nokia's, i'll list them again: 3390, 6360, and the 6800. I said i prefer motorola over nokia because nokia does not allow me to make my own mp3 ringtones, upload pics as wallpapers in jpeg format, and use a common computer cable to do so. If i wanted to customize my fathers 6230 i have to order a special cable thats overpriced at $50. With my razr i went into best buy and bought a usb to mini-b cable for $5. Nokia fones are good for somethings and other fones like the razr and blackberry are good for other things. Some prefer samsung, or sony ericsson. You cant go around saying that all other cell phones suck because they're not nokia.

my first three cell phones were nokia's and i had nothing against them except for one thing....technology wise they were always last, when i changed from nokia i got a samsung which i loved and after words i got a blackberry last year and i changed to a razr this past month. both phones had their own features but i like the razr more b/c the battery is better.

If you drop anyone from a top of a building it would break ok genuis, and im sure you have already attempted that. I said nokia fones are durable but you cannot customize. i never said nokia's are inferior. You are protraying me to be someone who is anti-nokia for so some idiotic reason. I even said in my last post that I have used three nokia's, i'll list them again: 3390, 6360, and the 6800. I said i prefer motorola over nokia because nokia does not allow me to make my own mp3 ringtones, upload pics as wallpapers in jpeg format, and use a common computer cable to do so. If i wanted to customize my fathers 6230 i have to order a special cable thats overpriced at $50. With my razr i went into best buy and bought a usb to mini-b cable for $5. Nokia fones are good for somethings and other fones like the razr and blackberry are good for other things. Some prefer samsung, or sony ericsson. You cant go around saying that all other cell phones suck because they're not nokia.

that's a long reply.. anyways.. the dropping the cel from a building was just a .. how do you call it? i dont remember.. when you exaggerate things to make a point.

Anyways.. people have different tastes.. i like simple stuff, i dont need wild ringtones or stuff like that.

regards.