Bellazon

FOCUS on FACES!

soularheart

There are many models and actresses I like as much as Adriana or moreso. But Brenna, if it irks you so much that she has a lot of admirers on this forum, there are other model related message boards that don't have a large focus on her. You'd probably be better suited there instead of making back handed compliments and snarky comments towards Adriana (not to mention trying to convince everyone she has implants) because you clearly aren't a fan. Other members would appreciate it, is all I'm saying.

There are many models and actresses I like as much as Adriana or moreso.  But Brenna, if it irks you so much that she has a lot of admirers on this forum, there are other model related message boards that don't have a large focus on her.  You'd probably be better suited there instead of making back handed compliments and snarky comments towards Adriana (not to mention trying to convince everyone she has implants) because you clearly aren't a fan.  Other members would appreciate it, is all I'm saying.

Back handed compliments? What is a back handed compliment? A compliment is a compliment. Let's also not get confused here... I think Adriana is utterly beautiful, and more or less a perfect-looking human being.

To explain any "snarky comments", if I think VS is doing a crappy job of photographing her (or something like that etc etc), I'm gonna say it. I've never directly insulted her beauty, maybe because there's nothing about her appearance to insult. And if I suspect she's gotten implants, I say so. I don't try to "convince" anyone... if I state my opinion, everyone becomes offensive on me, so I defend my opinion. Then I drop it.

I clearly am not a fan? What is a fan? Is a fan someone who blindly worships and idolizes a person, and gets on anyone's case who they judge as not idolizing enough? No, I think a fan is someone who takes time out of the day to follow their favorite celebrity, and admire them, and collects a few pictures.

I'm not going to change anyone's opinion, and I'm not trying to. :rolleyes:

i think her point was that this thread isnt the adriana thread, its the faces thread, and that her face being nice has been covered over and over - it's annoying to constantly see adriana pop up on every page of this thread, id prefer new faces

Uh, me too.

There are many models and actresses I like as much as Adriana or moreso.  But Brenna, if it irks you so much that she has a lot of admirers on this forum, there are other model related message boards that don't have a large focus on her.  You'd probably be better suited there instead of making back handed compliments and snarky comments towards Adriana (not to mention trying to convince everyone she has implants) because you clearly aren't a fan.  Other members would appreciate it, is all I'm saying.

Back handed compliments? What is a back handed compliment? A compliment is a compliment. Let's also not get confused here... I think Adriana is utterly beautiful, and more or less a perfect-looking human being.

To explain any "snarky comments", if I think VS is doing a crappy job of photographing her (or something like that etc etc), I'm gonna say it. I've never directly insulted her beauty, maybe because there's nothing about her appearance to insult. And if I suspect she's gotten implants, I say so. I don't try to "convince" anyone... if I state my opinion, everyone becomes offensive on me, so I defend my opinion. Then I drop it.

I clearly am not a fan? What is a fan? Is a fan someone who blindly worships and idolizes a person, and gets on anyone's case who they judge as not idolizing enough? No, I think a fan is someone who takes time out of the day to follow their favorite celebrity, and admire them, and collects a few pictures.

I'm not going to change anyone's opinion, and I'm not trying to. :rolleyes:

i think her point was that this thread isnt the adriana thread, its the faces thread, and that her face being nice has been covered over and over - it's annoying to constantly see adriana pop up on every page of this thread, id prefer new faces

Uh, me too.

Well spoken!

I agree with you.. the truth is the truth, opinions are opinions. Nothing says that you`re not a real fan. 'Real Fan' has a different meaning in everybodys book. I read some threads around, and I saw how people reacted to some of your opinions, and I think it was slightly unfair.

Well its not our fault that people like adriana and they like posting adriana's pictures...i can speak for myself and say i only collect adriana pictures....so i dont have any other pictures to put on here. if you guys dont like peoples posts then you know where the door is...just step out....some proof...

(picture to prove my point) also has a beautiful face in the background

untitled2copy2ca.th.jpg