Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

I think Britney stopped having fans years ago. Her first album sold 14 million. Her third or fourth sorry I forget which sold 3 million. So there ya go I think the kids grew up and stopped liking her or the parents stopped buying the albums for their children.

Britney Spears borrows bikinis

britneyspearsbikinibefome7.jpg

Us Weekly has an account of Britney Spears hanging out with two strangers and borrowing their bikini before she checked into rehab for the second time. She allegedly showed up at the Mondrian hotel with a newly bald head but was denied a room due to lack of credit cards or cash. By 11am she had stripped down to her bra and panties and was shaving her legs in the pool bathroom.

"It was sad," says a source. "It looked like she really needed a friend." She got two - at least for a few hours. Around noon, Spears (then in a blonde wig) began chatting up a woman in the bathroom, who offered to loan the pop star a bathing suit. Spears followed her new friend to her hotel room where -- after changing into a borrowed bikini -- she raided the minibar. "She grabbed four or five bottles and just started mixing everything and drinking them."

I'm not sure if lending a bikini to Britney Spears is the best idea. You might as well fill a bunch of syringes with random diseases and start juggling them with your mouth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sorry, but GF is falling apart. - Shaving her legs by the pool?! LMAO god she's white trash!