Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

im sorry but kevin is a party animal but atleast he is mentaly sane. He is just a young irresponsible man....Britney has gone off the deap end for real. She is obviously on something stronger then liquor and weed. No judge is going to grant her care taker of those kids. She has spiraled out of control full on. She is crazier then Ana Nicole. Like the whole barefeet in the gas station bathroom was wierd and totaly turned me off from her.

But now she is totaly wacked. I never felt bad before because i thought she was just a redneck. But now its clear she is really messed up and its scary she need to figure some shit out before she gets those kids back and before she blows *cough cough* BLOWS all her money.

She is like the definition of class.

Maybe angelina will adopt her kids temporarily. But even still they are better off with K-Fed.

perez is reporting that britney was at a hotel last night patrying in a blonde wig and in a bikini smoking. .... . no freaking respect for her anymore. .. well I havent had any for her for a while but still damn britney get yourself together. I hope kevin gets the babies.

You know, i'm not really worried about her hair. It will grow again, i shaved my hair once and it growed again. The problem is : drugs and parties. She's obviously on drugs and I thought she was depressed and stuff and she went partying yesterday. I don't think her family really cares for HER, I think they care for her money and stuff. I mean, where's mama spears ?

On one site were there pictures, it´s 2 weeks laters with text -Britney balding before the buzz?

splashnewsspt190207s02rb1.th.jpg

splashnewsspt5030207f03vs3.jpg

No she isbnot balding in those pictures. There where you see the space in her hair, that's how they put her weave in. They section her hair in small pieces and add weave. That's why her weaves always look a mess. If she wanted her weave to look good she should have cornrowed her hair and got in sewn in or glued the tracks in with hairglue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!