Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

That right there ^ is called some FANTASTIC airbrushing, I'm not saying Britney has never looked like that but around the time that album came out she was pregnant. They did a bunch of airbrushing to make her look like that. The world of fricken computers:laugh:

I am a fan of Britney too. I'm just not liking her whole husband and all that stuff. No she's not the best singer in the world but when she performed, you watched and it was really great. Since she left, Duff and Lohan have been trying to sing and its really horrible. Her peers Pink and Xtina, well no one really cares about them anymore. I will be glad when Britney comes back. I can't wait to see if she'll be huge like before or flop like the backstreets boys attempt at a comeback.

Duff and Lohan are really BAD singers. Hate them both, especially Lindsay haha. Pink ? She's as stupid as the girls that's on her video "stupid girls". I like Xtina, she has a really good voice. Britney's voice is .. hmm .. i don't know, but i love her music and she's a sweetheart. Haha don't remind me of backstreet boys comeback, that album sucks. That's why i hope she's not pregnant, because if she is, it will be like guns'n roses with chinese democracy ! :laugh:

Britney Spears told Atlanta Magazine that she's sick of being called fat and pregnant! Britney was in Atlanta with KFed while he promoted his upcoming album.

She said: "First of all, I'm not pregnant and second of all I'm sick of being called fat! I am a young mother and I just had a baby! It's very hurtful that people love to put me down."

She said that her husband and family love the way she looks.

"My husband loves my body and he has no problem with this! I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat! There's nothing wrong with that and if people have a problem with it they can turn their heads!"

Duff and Lohan are really BAD singers. Hate them both, especially Lindsay haha. Pink ? She's as stupid as the girls that's on her video "stupid girls". I like Xtina, she has a really good voice. Britney's voice is .. hmm .. i don't know, but i love her music and she's a sweetheart. Haha don't remind me of backstreet boys comeback, that album sucks. That's why i hope she's not pregnant, because if she is, it will be like guns'n roses with chinese democracy ! :laugh:

Yeah, I don't think Duff or Lohan can sing... but then I don't think Britney can sing either... I don't mind her being in the public eye because she's beautiful (airbrushed or course)....and gossip makes the world go round AND! she's a public pat on the back for all the clever music people that are behind the woman, gives even the least talented person in the world hope for musical fame and fortune.

Christina used to be Xtremely hot, not so much anymore... but she has an amazing voice so she'll be big for years.. If she ever gets back in the studio making another album that is. (whats with her ugly husband, man is he weird looking)

Just a note on topic though, "Slave for you" is one of the best video's ever made... she could boil titanium she's that hot...