Bellazon

Backstage

PinkCouture

I have(had) no idea if she was thanking me or not as I have no idea who Ieva even is let alone if I had posted a picture of her. :idk::cain:

I posted the photo's of Ieva...this is her: how freaking gorgeous is she!?

3OyiXl.jpg

but Sorry if i sounded rude? she was thanking everyone who posted photos, and you've posted tons too...so :wave:

post-34463-0-1446020194-41631_thumb.jpg

Still no idea if I've posted a picture of her. 99% of the time I briefly look over the picture, and then I just post them as they come in and delete the images from my pc almost immediately. I'll go back later and actually look at the images lol

:grouphug:

Still no idea if I've posted a picture of her. 99% of the time I briefly look over the picture, and then I just post them as they come in and delete the images from my pc almost immediately. I'll go back later and actually look at the images lol

:grouphug:

AHA...SO MANY PICTURES....yet it doesn't look like we have posted the same ones!? haha ;D

I post many the twitter pictures prob that's why ! :wave:

'.@adrianalima getting the Supermodel treatment at the #VSFashionShow: pic by @NomadRJ”'

post-34463-0-1446020197-29313_thumb.jpg

Twitter.com/VictoriasSecret