Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

Why hasn't VS picked her up yet? She's stunning!

Joan is only pretty when she smiles, and she doesn't do that too often. The rest of the time she looks harsh, cold, and old. Those aren't particularly ideal traits for one of the biggest commercial gigs in the world.

Really, because she looks absolutely stunning here and I don't see a smile anywhere in sight.

Absolutely stunning aren't the words I'd use to describe that picture. It's obviously all a matter of individual opinion.

But I suppose good for Joan on making the show this year after she got rejected last year.

Really, because she looks absolutely stunning here and I don't see a smile anywhere in sight.

Absolutely stunning aren't the words I'd use to describe that picture. It's obviously all a matter of individual opinion.

But I suppose good for Joan on making the show this year after she got rejected last year.

You're right it is a matter of personal opinion, but I think it was a little harsh to say she only looks pretty when she smiles.

...Adriana forgot to changer her underwear (see pictures of the back), Miranda was too simple as well as Doutzen

:rofl:

VS needs to sign Lais & Joan like ASAP, they're both so stunning & I'm so over VS having 4020 blondes 5050 brunettes & 1 black girl as Angel :pinch:

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::ninja:

Thanks for all the pics :) .

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...