Bellazon

Nicole Meyer
Thumbnail

antoinetteda

^ Thank you modelknowledge, we never got this shoot before ! :)

yes i know. that's why i posted them. I used to be very active in this thread early on but everyone follows her social media where as I don't. Since there are so many people  actively search for her that's when I focus on other model's whose threads need more love.  She has work in Turkey, you just have to really search for it.  The best thing to do with a model like Nicole is to list all her agencies by city and then her work. If you only have work from certain countries, you need to focus on the markets you don't have. Logically, there has to be catalog, editorial, or campaigns of theirs lurking on the internet somewhere. It's tricky but eventually you will find it. For me, I search talent agencies and go through photographers, stylist, etc. I identify the models and post the images I find into whatever thread.  So it's basically that's how I find such random things because I am not searching for specific models, just artist who work in certain countries or for certain brands.  Either way, you will get really good results. :)

Yes :) And i'm especially amazed how much Nicole is active now! She's represented by at least 10 differents agencies and work in so many differents places, US and Europe now mainly. 

^ Thank you modelknowledge, we never got this shoot before ! :)

yes i know. that's why i posted them. I used to be very active in this thread early on but everyone follows her social media where as I don't. Since there are so many people  actively search for her that's when I focus on other model's whose threads need more love.  She has work in Turkey, you just have to really search for it.  The best thing to do with a model like Nicole is to list all her agencies by city and then her work. If you only have work from certain countries, you need to focus on the markets you don't have. Logically, there has to be catalog, editorial, or campaigns of theirs lurking on the internet somewhere. It's tricky but eventually you will find it. For me, I search talent agencies and go through photographers, stylist, etc. I identify the models and post the images I find into whatever thread.  So it's basically that's how I find such random things because I am not searching for specific models, just artist who work in certain countries or for certain brands.  Either way, you will get really good results. :)

Yes :) And i'm especially amazed how much Nicole is active now! She's represented by at least 10 differents agencies and work in so many differents places, US and Europe now mainly. 

and it's orobably all from the same countries. Bellazon members pretty much post googe-able info, fashionspot editorial/runway post, social media stuff, catalog form the UK, Germany, and USA.  If you want to go through her thread and make a list of every client she has and add it my thread. I can see where the gaps are and help you look for the areas that are missing. I'll explain further if you are interested. :)