Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Hello everyone here

here is a small set of Tori's "red carpet" fashion

th_441860184_11_122_444lo.jpgth_441895398_13_122_576lo.jpgth_418818180_12_122_820lo.jpg th_419602113_14_122_89lo.jpg

and a small " so summery so wintery" set

th_419996656_Manor_Winter_2010_Fashion_Collection_2_122_795lo.jpgth_420015932_Tori_Praver_by_Matt_Jones_Beach_Daze_Marie_Cl_122_553lo.jpgth_420090291_Tori_Praver_Next_Spring_2012_Photoshoot_12_122_79lo.jpg th_420401279_Manor_Winter_2010_Fashion_Collection_1_122_84lo.jpg

Oh, Mahi! :heart::kiss: I didn't know when you would be back! :heart::kiss:

You are killing me with your thoughtful "theming" of Tori pics! :wub:

A photograph is usually said to be worth a 1,000 words. Of course, Tori pics are worth more than a million so I promise not to babble about each pic, but . . . other topics are fair game! ;)

Your latest theme groupings are so wonderful and fun! :)

They are also especially creative and show some of Tori's many looks at different points in her career which means each Tori Pic is great by itself, and the group of Tori pics is as amazing as the sum of its parts! :blush::heart:

Thanks for providing Tori Nation some Tori Aura*, perhaps the perfect word to describe her inner and outer Golden Glow, on the weekend! :p

I hope you are having a fun and relaxing weekend after posting all these "themed" Tori pics for the benefit of Tori Nation and her BZ page visitors! :wave:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aura is a tangible "emanation" from a person. It is referenced in many religions, and now, in this "Toriism" post ;). All you practioners of Western (different from the Original Indian) yoga may know that "aura" is connected to the Sanskrit (oldest written language in the world) word "chakra." You have probably seen chakra charts or tattoos. Tori has at least one Sanskrit tattoo proving the aura/chakra/world religion tie to the Goddess who leads Tori Nation! :whistle:

Aurum, related to Aura, in Latin which means gold, and also abbreviated as "Au" or gold in the Periodic Table of Elements, and Aurora, Roman goddess of the dawn. Aurora greets the earth each morning by parting the heavens with her long, rose-tipped fingers (The Odyssey, Homer) to allow Apollo the Sun God to ride out over the earth in his Sun Chariot. Tori also brings sunshine to the earth by parting her self-confessed naturally rose-colored lips and exposing her perfect Chiclet teeth! :whistle: . . . . And from Aurora comes another natural beauty in the form of. . . aurora borealis/australis (Northern and Southern Lights, respectively from solar flare activity). . . . :whistle:

As an element, gold/aurum is pure just as Tori is pure goodness and health. :whistle:

Aura (interesting Muslim and Christian at Peace back-in-the day pic!):

post-9036-1334432457_thumb.jpg (aura is fire around baby Jesus, held by Persian (Iranian) Muslim figure. Cute, Cute Cradling, not Conflicting! Note image of Jesus is unlike Western depictions.)

Aura in a Healthy Woman (Tori Praver provided outline of her body and auras ;)):

post-9036-1334434519_thumb.jpg (aura of babeliciousness surrounds Tori and can be seen by Tori Nation and Every Nation!)

Chakra Chart (outline of body provided by Ms. World Yoga, Tori Praver ;)):

post-9036-1334431290_thumb.jpg

Tori IS Yoga (With mind's eye transpose Chakra Chart above to Tori's body below.):

post-9036-1334432046_thumb.jpg

Aurora Borealis (Natural Beauty like. . . Tori Borealis) :

post-9036-1334433367_thumb.jpg

Okay, Down Under folks. . . Looking through other peoples' eyes is always a good thing!

Atticus Finch tells Scout, his precocious daughter (precocious like Tori ;)), in To Kill a Mockingbird: "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his [or her!] point of view--until you climb into his [or her!] skin and walk around in it.". . ."

Here you go, a pic of Aurora Australis, produced by solar flares from the same sun that produces Aurora Borealis so that all of us Northern Hemispherers see what you Southern Hemsipherers see, at least by satellite!

post-9036-1334433579_thumb.jpg

The sun is the source of life for all earthly critters (yep, we humans are critters, no more, no less from the average Joe and Josephine to celebs and world leaders. Don't let the lime lighters and red carpeters fool you!). You would think, then, we would keep it simple and all of us would get along and worship the sun so to speak but not for too long or it may damage your skin.

But you can worship Tori Nation's Sun Goddess as long as you want without damage to body, brain, the planet or anything except your eyes if you made it this far down my babbling post! Tori's skin is certainly "Sunkist" because she doesn't worship her sun goddess self too much if at all, and Tori knows she, her celeb colleagues, politicians, and CEO's and citizens of Tori Nation are all critters drawing life from the same sun. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Disclaimer Reiterated: This is a pro-Tori, pro-human being statement not a cultural, political, or religious statement! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:) :) :) :) :wave: Again!

Uh Oh! My babble pushed Tori's beloved BZ pages to 127?! :whistle::fun: :p :whistle:

Lunasol SS 2010

vvshu.com

thanks to shely - tfs

page 127 is a good reason to post more from Lunasol (08-09-10)

amazing shots!!! cant belive that they are not repost! :heart: click to enlarge

pls credit if u post in other site/forum, it takes some time to search them all :(

post-5257-1335708916_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1335708921_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1335708925_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1335708930_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1335708936_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1335708941_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1335708947_thumb.jpeg

post-5257-1335708952_thumb.jpg

Mahi! You scroll past my posts at any time! :whistle::whistle:

Babylola, thanks for giving Tori Nation some amazing pics to look at instead of my babble! :whistle::blink:

By looking at Tori Pics, Tori Nation will forget my babbling post above and move to page 128 the way we really should: with many Tori Pics!

Tori looks so glam and royal in the Lunasol pics. They are so beautiful in a different way than the two you posted from AMICA. Just shows the wide spectrum of looks Tori has. :wub:

Then you look at Tori's cuteness in her candids, and you wonder if it is the same person who can go from so adorable to so drop-dead gorgeous! :blush:

Thanks for re-checking Tori's Lunasol work and finding these new ones! :heart::kiss::wave:

It's Boston Marathon Monday! :fun:

Runners from all over the world descended on the city. :fun:

Unfortunately, many had to quit because of the 80F/37C and higher temps! :(

But a male and female Kenyan won, making it look like a normal spring-temperature day with their awesome times! :)

The professional hockey, baseball, soccer, and basketball teams also played each day this weekend as they begin playoffs. :fun:

Tom Brady, however, was shown walking with his son to a Whole Foods grocery store in Brentwood, California. Ahhh. . . the off season. :)

Gisele was listed as one of Boston's most beautiful sports figures' wives. :)

As women become the bigger breadwinners, Gisele should be noted for more than being simply a pretty face and can be known for her own accomplishments just fine as Tori can! :p

Speaking of athletes and good looks, this Chanel ad has been posted on bus stops all over Boston where Keira Knightley, also for Chanel, kept those waiting for the bus company all fall and winter. :p

Hopefully, these pics of Danny Fuller standing next to some surf will help keep spring coming around here! :p

post-9036-1334605952_thumb.jpg

The pic Babylola posted earlier from Webstagram of Tori throwing a kiss toward this ad was too cute. :blush:

The Chanel ad for TV, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, came on coincidentally when her ex-husband David Cameron was talking about TITANIC 3D. :blink:

David Cameron also spoke about exploring, in a small submarine equipped with a 3D camera, the Mariana Trench near Guam in the Western Pacific (in Tori's Maui backyard ;)). The Trench is seven miles deep and is the last and deepest unexplored area on earth (36,000ft/10972m). There is no light below 500ft/152m. :blink:

The Chanel ad is part of four short films by Ms. Bigelow. They should inspire anyone to surf (or just watch it on TV), maybe not the big waves as Danny does. ;)

Just so no one "this (surfing big waves) at home," Danny has his name tattooed on his titanium tummy in case he dies or is injured while surfing. :( The tattoo will help identify his body. :) As we all know, Tori is an accomplished surfer, and both she and Danny will live long, healthy, uninjured lives! :)

Maybe Ms. Bigelow, who has thanked Mr. Cameron for his help and advice on her films, should have advised Mr. Cameron to tattoo his name on his belly when he went to the bottom of the ocean! :p

More important, perhaps we'll see this babelicious belly bus stop ad warming things up all over the world if Guess? revisits Tori's Guess? campaign: :drool:

post-9036-1334607712_thumb.jpg

Tori's and Danny's kids will have good ab genes among other things (eg hair, skin, and muscle tone). :p

Thanks, Little Miss Sunshine, for visiting and posting so many pics from the March Issue of Harper's Bazaar Argentina! :heart::kiss:

Tori looks so Victorian in some of those lacy numbers! :wub:

Love your name, the movie, and the title's being appropriate for our Not-So-Little Miss Sunshine! :blush:

But most of all, thanks for giving Tori Nation more pics than words as I do! :wave:

Oh, No! Two, back-to-back posts by Lancelot, the Wordy Knight. :whistle:

We have a lot of folks who love to "refresh" Tori's pics, including me, of course. :p

After poking around BZ a bit, I found this rule, but the rule poster broke the signature rule so maybe she is not the final authority and there is a more current rule about reposting.

I never thought about "refreshes," especially refreshes of whole sets taking too much room on BZ's server and costing more money! :blink:

This 2009 post does have some good food for "refreshing" thought! The search function (Rule 2) is definitely not my "friend"! ;)

Help Cut Back on Reposts

Lately there have been a lot of reposts on this board. By all means, this board is full of hundreds of thousands of images, and reposts are inevitable. However, there are little things we can all do to help cut back on the vast amounts of reposts that not only disrupt the archival flow of a thread but also (and more importantly) take up bandwidth and cost us more money.

1. Try checking the last 5 pages before posting images. Reposts that occur on the same page (yes this has happened) or even within a couple of pages of each other are frustrating and unnecessary. Checking at least five pages back before posting can help in this respect immensely.

2. The search function is your friend, and topic searches now work since maddog107 updated the board. Perform a search within the thread if you know the name of the event, magazine, editorial, or shoot your image is coming from. Sometimes people fail to provide information when they post pics and the images won't come up as a result. But at least search first to see what comes up.

3. Related to number 2, when posting images, whenever possible, list as much information about the image(s) as you can. This will help others in the future when they use the search function.

4. If you know a set of images has been posted before, please do not post them again.

If you have any questions, please contact me or another staff member.

Together we can cut down on reposts. Thanks everyone for your cooperation.

--------------------

No Advertising

Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, or your board, blog, website, band/group and etc. All advertising posts and threads will be deleted. ***Edited by MauiKane

Blonde Ambition – Tori Praver poses for Nacho Ricci’s lens with the March issue of Harper’s Bazaar Argentina. Styled by Josefina Bugalio, Tori sports a wardrobe of flirty looks featuring the designs of Ralph Lauren, Vitamina, Hermès and others. Lush waves by hair stylist Walter Pampin and bombshell makeup by Sofia Miguens complete the youthful ensembles.

th_W13345919492517571_1.jpg/monthly_04_2012/post-5257-0-1593901251-14384_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="W13345919492517571_2.jpg"> W13345919492517571_3.jpg W13345919492517571_4.jpg W13345919492517571_5.jpg W13345919492517571_6.jpg W13345919492517571_7.jpg W13345919492517571_8.jpg W13345919492517571_9.jpg W13345919492517571_10.jpg W13345919492517571_11.jpg

OMG!

I dont know what to say, I ran out of words from my mouth

thank u so much LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE!!! wellcome to Tori Nation

the scans are perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

so happy that there is more scans from Harpers Bazzar, I love everything about it, the styling, the clothes, the hair, the photography, and the model of course :wub: :wub:

Oh, No! Two, back-to-back posts by Lancelot, the Wordy Knight. :whistle:

We have a lot of folks who love to "refresh" Tori's pics, including me, of course. :p

After poking around BZ a bit, I found this rule, but the rule poster broke the signature rule so maybe she is not the final authority and there is a more current rule about reposting.

I never thought about "refreshes," especially refreshes of whole sets taking too much room on BZ's server and costing more money! :blink:

This 2009 post does have some good food for "refreshing" thought! The search function (Rule 2) is definitely not my "friend"! ;)

Help Cut Back on Reposts

Lately there have been a lot of reposts on this board. By all means, this board is full of hundreds of thousands of images, and reposts are inevitable. However, there are little things we can all do to help cut back on the vast amounts of reposts that not only disrupt the archival flow of a thread but also (and more importantly) take up bandwidth and cost us more money.

1. Try checking the last 5 pages before posting images. Reposts that occur on the same page (yes this has happened) or even within a couple of pages of each other are frustrating and unnecessary. Checking at least five pages back before posting can help in this respect immensely.

2. The search function is your friend, and topic searches now work since maddog107 updated the board. Perform a search within the thread if you know the name of the event, magazine, editorial, or shoot your image is coming from. Sometimes people fail to provide information when they post pics and the images won't come up as a result. But at least search first to see what comes up.

3. Related to number 2, when posting images, whenever possible, list as much information about the image(s) as you can. This will help others in the future when they use the search function.

4. If you know a set of images has been posted before, please do not post them again.

If you have any questions, please contact me or another staff member.

Together we can cut down on reposts. Thanks everyone for your cooperation.

--------------------

No Advertising

Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, or your board, blog, website, band/group and etc. All advertising posts and threads will be deleted. ***Edited by MauiKane

The above post from 2009 was NOT mine, but I think we should be mindful of some of its guidelines.

I do not know how seriously BZ takes "reposting," but Tori's BZ pages are pretty squeaky clean. I posted the above post from BZ's rules section because Tori Nation reposts a lot, including the last few posts today.

I have promoted reposts as "refreshes" for the past few years, but now I don't know if we are breaking any BZ rules about "reposting."

The last thing I would want is for BZ administrators to tell us to stop "reposting" in future or anything worse that they can do. I don't even know if they keep track of "reposts," what the limit would be, and what would be done if the limit were reached.

I just thought it interesting that I brought up a repost danger that may or may not exist and the next posts were reposts without any comment about the possibility of BZ doing something if anything.

In addition to posting the most babble on Tori's pages, I post "reposts" almost exclusively. Again, I do not want to post "reposts" if it will harm Tori's BZ pages.

Maybe I am being too worried since I saw that 2009 post. Hopefully, someone will know the rule better and let us know. PinkCouture used to monitor these pages. Maybe she will know the Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth about BZ's reposting policies.

I also have my concerns about this matter though I don't do reposting(just one or two times)

I have another concern about our posts,when we post many HQ pics in our posts ,does it cost the forum more money or not? if so,I wouldn't post many pics

amazing vid!!!!!!

45771957_200.jpg

Thanks, Babylola,

for so many posts today, all of which do a great deal of "refreshing." In fact, I feel "refreshed," re-energized, and relaxed by them already! :kiss::heart:

The Babelicious Billabong Babes look so healthy, sexy and beautiful! :drool:

I love your new sig taken from the Billabong video; it shows Tori's relaxed, playful self! :wave::blush: