Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Tori Praver Amica - Marzo 2012 Italy

Amazing, current Tori Pics, MKgirl, the remarkable researcher! :wub::fun:

Tori is still on a roll with new stuff and each pic shows her dynamic looks and personality. :p

Your capturing the whole deal took her BZ pages to 123 just in time for March's grand entrance! :fun: :fun:

Tori is always something else, under the bright studio lights or in the natural light candids. :blush:

A shining star in any light. :wub:

Thanks for pics and no babble, unlike my posts that are the exact opposite as Tori Nation knows! :wave: ;)

Tori Praver Amica - Marzo 2012 Italy

NKgirl! these scans are so goregous, thank you so much for posting them!

I love her lips at the shots and the last pic is omgggg!! breathtaking!!!

so happy that Tori got more work! and good work that brings us amazing new shots scans and vids!!

thanks again!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

a week with nothing new of Tori? :(

post-9036-0-1446436172-73942_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Babylola! :heart:

My sentiments exactly. I have been waiting with baited breath each day for a fresh perspective of our Fair Lady! :heart::kiss:

There is "radio silence," "the silent treatment," and Tori Pic Silence. :blink:

None of them is good for any type of communication! ;)

Thanks for your cute pic of Tori helmeted and ready to roll. :p

She looks cute and beautiful in any outfit: a natural-born beauty. :wub:

Well, WHEN the new pics come, Tori Nation will be that much more excited and appreciative thanks to the absence, I guess. :whistle:

After all, absence does make the heart grow fonder! :whistle:

Well, during these periods sans Tori pics, Tori Nation has rallied around and posted fave Tori Pics and explained why. :grouphug:

Maybe we can do that again to tide us over to keep Tori in the front of collective mind and to tide us over till the next batch of Tori pics graces her BZ pages! :wave:

Red Stripe Bikini: a fave because of the natural chiclet smile, glowing skin, long/strong limbs, and innate sheer exuberance:

post-9036-1331274556_thumb.jpg

The Adorabalest Business Woman in the World: The hat, the smile, the unassuming attitude toward her creations and her career.

post-9036-1331274683_thumb.jpg

Golden Point Goddess: By now, Tori Nation, and those who visit, knows that, as in these three pics, Tori shows her character and form in as little as a bikini, street wear, and as a full-fledged fashionista to die for, covered from head to toe. . . in any thing she wears.

post-9036-1331274817_thumb.jpg

Tori and Danny got engaged like two weeks ago! I think they were in Whistler, but congrats to them! They make a great couple :)

Thanks, MKgirl! :kiss:

Maybe we'll be treated to some special pics of the photogenic bride and groom! :heart:

I don't think they will have a splashy wedding with a spread in People or anything. :blush:

But here's to hoping for some wedding pics with our lovely lass in a beautiful dress! :wave::fun:

Danny Fuller, Oakley Team Bio:

Born: 13th April 1984

Home: Hanalei, Hawaii

Danny Fuller isn't just a surfer. He's an icon to many. The Hawaiian has done so much in such a short space of time that he's probably hasn't had time to look back on it all just yet. When he's not surfing, he's with his with his girlfriend Tori Praver and rubbing shoulders with supermodels like Gisele Bundchen.

One thing's for sure though: Fuller is a surfer through and through. The Oakley man's hardcore style has seen him tame the infamous Pipeline waves in his native Hawaii. On the very rare occasion when he ditches his surf filming projects for contests, he can throw it down. He showed this with Team RVCA in the 2012 Da Hui Backdoor Shootout, helping the team to second place overall.

Career Highs

2012 2nd (with Team RVCA) Da Hui Backdoor Shootout, Hawaii

2012 1st (round one, heat seven) Da Hui Backdoor Shootout, Hawaii

2012 Featuring in Chanel ad with some glorious footage

2011 Starred in huge surf movie "Sharing Water"

2010 4th (overall) Volcom Pipe Pro, Hawaii

2010 Scored a perfect 10 out of 10 score (semi-finals), Volcom Pipe Pro, Hawaii

FYI :wave:

Tori and Danny got engaged like two weeks ago! I think they were in Whistler, but congrats to them! They make a great couple :)

Thanks, MKgirl! :kiss:

Maybe we'll be treated to some special pics of the photogenic bride and groom! :heart:

I don't think they will have a splashy wedding with a spread in People or anything. :blush:

But here's to hoping for some wedding pics with our lovely lass in a beautiful dress! :wave::fun:

thanks for the news! so happy for Tori :heart:

Maybe thats the reason why tori is not working a lot right now...

Im sure she will peek an amazing dress :) she will look like an angel :wub:

and I must say that Danny's smile is so cute !!

Here are some pics from Danny Fuller's FB pages:

For Chanel's Eau Extreme*:

post-9036-1331553745_thumb.jpg

*He has broken each leg, extreme indeed! And was referenced as one tough surfer dude in one comment. ;)

The pic, esp. in black and white, is great.

Hopefully, Chanel will do something special for Tori, too. L'eau de Tori. ;) :heart:

Or Chanel #7, Lucky 7 or Chanel #1, the One and Only, Tori! ;) :p

Or a couples' his/her perfume set: L'eau De Tori and Danny. :whistle:

post-9036-1331553975_thumb.jpg

In black and white, up close, or at a distance, these two are photogenic and without a doubt and long and lean! :wub:

post-9036-1331554052_thumb.jpg

In color, up close or at a distance, these two are photogenic without a doubt long, lithe, and lean! :wub:

Tori is so beautiful and tall and athletic next to him! :heart:

They can be a "modern" couple that literally can see eye to eye, a good place to start in any relationship ;) and in heels, Tori can look down into his "windows to the soul." :heart::blush:

They have been together so long, I assume Danny is secure with Tori's height, unlike, say, Tom Cruise who allegedly isn't with Katie's, who at 5'9" is shorter than his ex, Nicole Kidman who is 5'11" and coincidentally has done Chanel's iconic #5 campaign! :blink:

Anyway, congrats to Tori and Danny on their engagement and their collective charitable endeavors! :fun::wave:

If you have a mind to and a chance, Vote for Tori in Jennka's latest poll. She needs help! :(

:heart:Harper's Bazaar Argentina March 2012 | L.A. Woman | Nacho Ricci | HQ :heart:

Babylola!!!!! :heart:

You are the bestest! :kiss::heart:

Tori looks soooooooooooooo smoldering, sophisticated, and sexy in these pics! :blush::wub:

How did you get a copy of Harper's Bazaar Argentina? :)

You were wishing there were more new pics of Tori last week, and YOU found them! :fun:

Usually, they say "Be careful what you wish for!" In your case, please wish for more! :p

Thanks for showing Tori's fashionista side in a superb set of HQ photos! :wave:

:heart:Harper's Bazaar Argentina March 2012 | L.A. Woman | Nacho Ricci | HQ :heart:

Babylola!!!!! :heart:

You are the bestest! :kiss::heart:

Tori looks soooooooooooooo smoldering, sophisticated, and sexy in these pics! :blush::wub:

How did you get a copy of Harper's Bazaar Argentina? :)

You were wishing there were more new pics of Tori last week, and YOU found them! :fun:

Usually, they say "Be careful what you wish for!" In your case, please wish for more! :p

Thanks for showing Tori's fashionista side in a superb set of HQ photos! :wave:

u wellcome :)

I dont have a copy of the magazine I found these scans in google (this is how i find new pictures of tori btw)

:kiss: