Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

As long as reposting(refreshing)is happily and politely welcomed here in this thread ,I made this small set of CASUAL FASHION bY Tori

post-9036-0-1446436186-63056_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436186-63854_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436186-65507_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436186-66758_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436186-67365_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436186-68358_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436186-69661_thumb.jpgpost-9036-0-1446436186-71048_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446436186-71631_thumb.jpg

th_997500136_Gorsuch40_122_570lo.jpg post-9036-0-1446436186-7266_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436186-7341_thumb.jpg

Oh, boy, Mahi! You have outdone yourself today! :kiss: :kiss:

What a thoughtful collage you have created of Tori! :heart: :heart:

I love the casual theme you chose to focus all the amazing Tori pics around! :wub:

When I say "reposts" really refresh the viewers' minds, I really mean it! ;)

For example, you posted several Tori pics (like the resort wear pic with Tori's long legs in pants while pulling her hair up) that I loved when they first appeared here, but I had forgotten until you just posted them again! :blush:

"Refreshes" prevent brain fade and stop the "outta-sight, outta-mind" syndrome, both of which afflict me in every walk of life! :blink:

I also think "refresh" sounds more positive or simply describes what happens when you see a pic from a few years ago all over again, maybe with a different perspective the second or third time because you, yourself have changed in that time period. :p

"Repost" is accurate and matter of fact. Tori, however, deserves more than a plain, old "repost." She deserves a mind-re-engaging and enlivening "refresh." :laugh:

A Tori Pic Refresh is like a safe, healthful energy drink for the mind, the eye, and the mind's eye! :whistle:

Of course, that goes for re-reading a book or watching a movie again; the details come alive and it's "deja vu all over again" (Yogi Berra)! :laugh:

And the details of Tori, the clothes, or the "setting" that come alive with each "refresh" always make the mind and eye tingle with delight! :wub:

Thanks for taking the time to upload all those amazing pics and for putting some thought into the theme! :kiss:

Can't wait to see your next Tori Pic Theme! :heart: :heart: No pressure! ;)

As Babylola showed with her own "refresh" today, Tori has always looked healthy and therefore more beautiful at all stages of her career, in candids and formal fotos! :wave:

PS Thanks, also, for helping Tori's BZ pages move to 126! :fun:

PPS I am a self-confessed Tori FanATIC, and every once in a while click on each page to refresh my mind with Tori Glory! :ddr::woot: :dance: :nicole: :hell yea!:

PPPS The refreshes also help newbies/visitors to Tori Nation get a sense of different stages of Tori's sTORIed fashionista and candid career more quickly! :grouphug:

As long as reposting(refreshing)is happily and politely welcomed here in this thread ,I made this small set of CASUAL FASHION bY Tori

sssswe2.jpg Gorsuch43.jpg Gorsuch70.jpg

v261059kz6.jpg

Accessorize_SS_2011_Ad_Campaign_10.jpg Troy_Plota_PhotoShoot_2.jpg Tori_Praver_Feet_146709.jpgtori_praver_125122.jpg

o8cwgi.jpg

th_997500136_Gorsuch40_122_570lo.jpg tori_praver_125128.jpg tori_praver_125129.jpg

for me, refreshing some of Tori pics is so great beacuse im not following this thread since it was open and I dont remember all tori's pictures I remember the pictures mostly from my posts...

allways I find new (old) pic and its so fun :blush:

for example this time I didnt saw this one before:

th_tori_praver_125122.jpg

and she is beyond amazing!

mahi, this thread is not like the other threads, we allways comment and we allways have what to say, Tori Nation is the best place to share Tori's comment and the best place to fing gorgeous things of her:)

thanks again for sharing :heart: :heart:

Thanks for both of you,

AS u said, Babylola the thread here is really different

I posted and shared in other threads here in BZ and met polite members but the atmosphere is warm and so welcoming here in this thread

the pics I posted aren't all from here ,for example the pix u posted Babylola and said u didn't see before is a wallchart for Tori

I promise to come again and make other sets, but ,and sorry for this,the theme will always be casual or red carpet fashion as I don't like to post other kinds like lingerie or swimwear

oh what along post by me,I'M not used to this,but u really all deserve it here

see u soon ,bye

Tori Nation friends,

Im posting candids from Tori's "web stagram".

this is probably her private page like facebook.

like sweetandlow said: "not sure if I should post them because of privacy but I'm gonna' anyway just 'cuz this forum will appreciate them".

please do not post this images on other site or forum. thank u!

:heart: Tori, if thers a chance that u read this we love u! :heart:

babylola

:heart:

post-5257-0-1446436189-43351_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-44105_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-45674_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-46354_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-47995_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-49267_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-49888_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-51847_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-5279_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-53628_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-54898_thumb.jpg post-5257-0-1446436189-56341_thumb.jpg

click to enlarge

Tori Nation friends,

like sweetandlow said: "not sure if I should post them because of privacy but I'm gonna' anyway just 'cuz this forum will appreciate them".

babylola

post-9036-0-1446436192-55968_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-58049_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-59383_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-62062_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-63164_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-64929_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-66206_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-67493_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-69921_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-71298_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-72264_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436192-74987_thumb.jpg

click to enlarge

Thank you, Babylolaaaaaaaaah! :heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

In one day, you have posted a vid clip of Tori as a sexy, sultry (and cute in between Guess? takes) Glamour Goddess, AND you have presented Tori Nation with a wonderful collage of Tori pics that show her adorable side! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Who would think the smoldering beauty lying on the bed in the Guess? YouTube thumbnail is the same person cuddling a baby, two kids, and a huge dog (a Samoyed or Great Pyrenees?). :blink: :blink:

Doesn't matter what "brand name" the dog is! What matters is that Tori is hugging them or holding them with her long, strong, loving arms! Lucky baby, kids, and dog! :heart: :heart: :heart:

All the candids showed her super fun side that we have seen since she first appeared on these BZ pages. :laugh:

Tori has always been a gorgeous, lovable, adorable catch, and now that Danny has officially caught her, it looks like she will one day be a loving and protective great mama bear to her kids and her pets! :whistle:

Thanks again for posting such a range of Tori images and such a personal glimpse into her world. :heart::blush:

I am once again humbled by this young woman! :wave:

yay, another vid from Harper's Bazzar :heart:

YYYYYYYaaaaay to YOU, Babylola! :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks for showing Tori in motion! :wub:

Perhaps because of her natural aloha surfergirl athleticism, Tori always moves so gracefully. :heart:

Tori plays with her strong, thick, lustrous, and long hair, allowing it to cascade down her back and her collar bone so beautifully in this clip. :whistle::heart:

Tori also lifts the sides of her dress and twirls so casually that the most of her minimal of movements are beautiful in a minimalist manner :whistle::heart:

Whether Tori is batting her long lashes or wiggling her piggies in flip flops or peep toes or even just twitching a long, lean muscle, her vids deserve at least one replay to catch each part moving so effortlessly. :blush:

Tori is so much more than "poetry in motion"! Tori, like any good athlete at any level from ballet dancer to skier, is motion in poetry. :heart:

Her athleticism and her muscles stretched on a a nearly six-foot frame help any loose outfit she is wearing drape and flow better. :heart:

Tori Nation has seen plenty of evidence that Tori's statuesque set of bones and athletic musculature can do for a bikini! :blush::whistle:

Thanks, Babylola, for continuing to post such amazing pics and vids of Tori Past and Tori Present and by doing so making her almost 3D! :wave:

PS Coincidentally, Jon Stewart made fun of Webstagram yesterday, the same day you posted Tori pics from it. Google bought Webstagram for 1 Billion US Dollars. :blink::blink:

Stewart's Instagram report starts at 10:43 on the vid, but the new Google glasses report before that was even more funny. . . or really SCARY; I will let you be the judge:

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Webstagram Report

WOW~ Look at all you guys, posting left and right!! Way to go!! :kiss: :kiss: Great pictures as always! and looks like some great "scouting" by babylola! Keep 'em coming! :wave:

They are bringing back Claudia Schiffer for Guess to celebrate it being 30 years....wish they would do that with Tori!! She was absolutely amazing at the Guess! girl!! :drool: Not to mention that Claudia is lookin' very good still! :yes:

I saw Anna Nicole Smith on a GUESS bag the other day, and she looked AMAZING! :drool:

Bring Tori back to GUESS! Yess, Yess, SnL! Bring back ANY of those images on bags, posters, bus stop advertisements, billboards! :drool:

If Tori wants them to, of course! :blush:

------------------------------------------------

LoveBarRefaeli, thanks for visiting again! You are right. In an ideal world, protecting these folks' privacy is important. :ninja:

But it does seem easy for anyone to take candids from FB, Webstagram, etc. :blink:

I guess you could argue better to post them here, or celebs should watermark them as SnL said last week because it is a less than ideal world. :blink:

As everyone knows, public figures are public, and some people abuse/exploit that, but some would argue that they should expect it and not post personal candids on public sites. <_<

No matter how you slice it, the abusing of celebs' pics is not fair to the celeb or the celeb fan, and, as I have said, one cannot exist without the other: night cannot exist or be known without day, good/bad, black/white, etc. :whistle:

If pics are abused/exploited, celebs may stop posting them and fans will be deprived. :(

In the end, if we and "posers" and other ill-intentioned people can go to those public sites and view "personal" candids and copy them, there is little difference if they are viewed on this public site from which well- and ill-intentioned people can copy pics without even logging in as members. :(

The "bad folks" will get these public candids if they really want to. Because BZ, FB, etc. are equally accessible to friendly and not-so-friendly folks, the pics will not be safe-guarded. :(

Ideally, BZ threads are simply there to support each model so posting essentially public candids gives the model's fans a chance to see them all in one space at least.

Even Tori's BZ pages, objectively speaking (!), one of the "friendliest" BZ threads, there have been posers and the like because BZ is pretty amazing but also not a perfect world.

But if Tori or Bar personally sends you a pic that is not on any public site, then it should be kept private as intended for your eyes only so to speak and not posted here or there. :wave:

I hear you, LoveBarRefaeli! It is admirable and worthy to try to protect these pics, and we should try, but it's as tough to stop the posers as it is easy for hackers to compromise accounts at the Pentagon, credit card companies, TJ MAXX, etc. Even the "good" hackers like Anonymous cannot be stopped.

Tori Nation friends,

babylola

aalP6huH.jpg aalMgqxh.jpg aauBr42S.jpg aar9TgWf.jpg aayLHSTT.jpg aaowEuMt.jpg aav9yIS4.jpg aau1srmA.jpg aaq5hqrh.jpg aagGOxdW.jpg aax78Cus.jpg aaqzvtz7.jpg

click to enlarge

No matter what you said people WILL ALWAYS REPOST these ones, specially the poser! I found her webstagram couple months a go but I didnt posting here because I appreciate her privacy. I've done the same when Bar accept me on FB. I didn't post anything from her private account

Tori's page is not private. I even dont have an account there...thats why I posted them. If Tori wish that no one would see them she probably can change it herself. think about it ;)

Babylola! :heart:

You have OUTDONE yourself each day! :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

You posted so many new and refreshed Tori Pics for Tori Nation to admire! :blush:

Thank you so much for going to the end's of the earth to find Tori pics on behalf of Tori Nation. :p

You also presented your case for posting Tori pics from public sites as a great lawyer would: with excellent evidence. ;)

With or without a law degree, you can be my lawyer any day! Maybe I won't be able to afford you now because Tori will hire you, and you will raise your fees! :whistle:

Tori Nation would probably agree that we should bestow upon you two honorary degrees: Doctor of Jurisprudence or JD and Public Relations Princess!

You can now use Babylola, JD, PRP as your official title or Esquire instead of JD or all three: Babylola, JD, Esq., PRP! :)

A diploma reflecting your new titles and suitable for framing will be sent to grace your new office at Tori Praver, Inc. :heart:

Yesterday, when I was mentioning Tori's athletic movements, I actually had that Stadium vid/pics in mind when she is diving horizontally to catch the ball, defying gravity like super woman! :wub:

Thanks for reading my mind and posting so many fun and amazing pics of Tori that show her multi-facted character! :wave::heart::kiss: