Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

some in a bigger version

Whooooooooooooooooa, Babylola! :heart: Tori has been such busy Super Modelina recently! :wub:

Thank Yooooooo for soooooooooo many pics of Tori that are so current! :kiss:

Thanks, too, for providing all the pertinent intel about the shoot! :kiss:

Tori looks amazing! She is one of the few who can look so great in head wear from snoods to wide-brimmed hats. :blush:

Last, thanks, too, for the "big picture" of Tori with your all your pics that brought Tori's BZ pages to 122! :fun::wave:

some in a bigger version

Whooooooooooooooooa, Babylola! :heart: Tori has been such busy Super Modelina recently! :wub:

Thank Yooooooo for soooooooooo many pics of Tori that are so current! :kiss:

Thanks, too, for providing all the pertinent intel about the shoot! :kiss:

Tori looks amazing! She is one of the few who can look so great in head wear from snoods to wide-brimmed hats. :blush:

Last, thanks, too, for the "big picture" of Tori with your all your pics that brought Tori's BZ pages to 122! :fun::wave:

no problem my plasure :wub:

captures from the vid :heart:

Wow, Babylola! :heart:

First, the latest pics, then bigger versions of them, then captures of a fast-moving Tori! :blush:

What more could Tori Nation want? :p

A suuuuper close-up, silky-smooth Bobbi Brown vid with her hair up in a simple bun showcasing Tori's beautiful eyes, flawless skin, and her fab facial bones! :kiss:

That's what we could want! :drool: And you shared it all! :wub:

Thank you for all your efforts and various picture- and video-posting skills of every type! :)

You really are now one of the top researchers of Tori pics and vids in all of Tori Nation! :fun:

All the pics and vids are really beautiful thanks, of course, in no small part, to our Muse who lent herself to be the subject of the images! :heart: :heart:

You did a fabulous job of bring our Busy Bee to her BZ pages! :wave:

First, the latest pics, then bigger versions of them, then captures of a fast-moving Tori! :blush:

A suuuuper close-up, silky-smooth Bobbi Brown vid with her hair up in a simple bun showcasing Tori's beautiful eyes, flawless skin, and her fab facial bones! :kiss:

Thank you for all your efforts and various picture- and video-posting skills of every type! :)

You really are now one of the top researchers of Tori pics and vids in all of Tori Nation! :fun:

All the pics and vids are really beautiful thanks, of course, in no small part, to our Muse who lent herself to be the subject of the images! :heart: :heart:

so nice of u to reply all the time to all of my posts!

I know that thers a lot of people watching this thread i guess when u see tori's pics and vids it keeps u speechless ! its ok guys I understand haha :laugh:

Oh, Boy! Thank you, Babylola, for more Tori pics to help Tori Nation last through the weekend! :drool: :heart:

I was wondering why there were so many new pictures posted in the past two or three weeks but not much commentary from Tori Nation. :whistle:

The pics do leave a Tori Fan speechless as you say, and of course, a Tori Fan's busy schedule may keep the comments at a minimum. <_<

But that is no excuse for Our Fair-Haired Lady who has recently provided us with such a treasure trove of images to adore! :p

Tori Nation knows that I can supply plenty of babble whether there are Tori pics or no pics! :whistle:

More voices or opinions are better than one in Tori Nation, a Toriocracy or a Toriutopia! ;)

I hope, though, Tori Nation will find just a bit of time to share its thoughts on these amazing pics! :wub: SnL has sounded the rallying cry in the past! :fun:

Maybe she and others will do so this weekend, the last weekend in February! :grouphug:

To all a good weekend! :wave:

so nice of u to reply all the time to all of my posts!

I know that thers a lot of people watching this thread i guess when u see tori's pics and vids it keeps u speechless ! its ok guys I understand haha :laugh:

You do a great job, babylola, in enhancing the site......you really do and I also thank you. :flower: There are a lot of people watching her forum and there is a lot of bias against her for some reason, I don't understand. If you notice, the video of her behind the shoot for Lexus was not even included on the 2012 Swimsuit forum BUT I'm not a bit surprised. I expected it. Last year, the commercial picture for that drink (was it Sobe?) got soooooooooo much attention but this year with the app and much more than an ad and it being Tori, no mention. There are certain people who wouldn't give her credit if she was President of the United States and I'm not sure I understand it but I have a feeling I do understand why. You can also tell any time there is a vote on a poll where Tori is involved. Some people can't wait to vote her down.....childish but it's okay. Must be some reason why she is getting so much work, huh? :laugh:

We'll just keep this forum going with great fans and let the others have their "reasons" for never giving her any credit where credit is due. It used to make me irritated but it's not even worth spending time thinking about it. She gets better and better all the time and we all know it. :yes:

I dont really care what people think/say or if they vote or not. just not interesting :yuckky:

like u say dear lancelot, we should decorate Tori's thread with more and more pictures ...so posting some more beauty captures from bobby brown's rose gold collection

I think the make-up is great and feats tori very well

btw - I think that tori's nation thread link should be at the first page when u search tori praver on google! dont u think? we are the best posters and tori is the best model :p :blink:

:heart:

post-5257-1330181009_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181062_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181067_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181073_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181080_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181329_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181361_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181369_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181429_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181436_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181444_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181452_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181458_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181463_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181468_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181474_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181480_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181485_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181491_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181498_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181508_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181523_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181528_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181534_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181565_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1330181570_thumb.jpg

but this one is a hq :laugh::blush: such an amazing picture!!

Thanks for the mosaic of these Bobbi Brown (BobbY Brown is the one who made Whitney Houston's life not so fun!) pics! :wub:

They become like a splash of Tori, a piece of art in addition to the art of the individual photographs! I wish Andy Warhol could be around to make her face iconic worldwide! :p

If she didn't want to be a Bond girl, as Tori easily could, these pics showing her cool, patrician/WASPy look would be gobbled up by a Hitchcock of any decade. Or Tori could be a modern-day Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca or anything else with her elegance. But I promised no more movie ideas for Tori! :whistle:

Babylola, not only have you proven yourself finding pics, posting them big and biggest, you are a great screen capper! :fun:

Perhaps most important, your comments show that you have the eye of a professional photographer when commenting on Tori's close-ups above. :heart::blush:

Each time I scroll past the Bobbi Brown close-ups, even the first frame of the video, on her past few BZ pages, I am taken by her entire jaw bone and cheek bones and those beautifully shaped, huge eyes that ensnare the viewer. :drool:

Her lips and glowing skin become too close for comfort, too! The weekend just got hotter thanks to these Tori pics. :wave: :drool:

PS Getting Tori's name to appear first on Google means Tori Nation would have to keep Googling her name over and over or figure out their complicated formula! I guess we could also buy a lot of her bathing suits! :)

138791.jpg

fashion shoot at Kirra on the Gold Coast, for Billabong Surf Wear. December 10, 2008

Natural-Born Beauty:

Tori's Chiclets sure do make a great, natural smile! :blush:

Tori's skin, arms, legs, and muscles make for a naturally healthy, sexy, and strong body! :drool:

Thanks, Babylola, for the "refresh" of the ultimate, babelicious Billabong babe in history! :wub:

I hope you :heart: and the rest of Tori Nation :heart: :heart: , and Tori :heart: :heart: :heart: have had a good mix of fun and "refreshing" this past weekend and a great week ahead to carry us into March! :wave:

^ u wellcome lancelot:)

wish Tori would enter this gorgeous thread of her, here on BZ and will enjoy it too...someday , somehow :wub:

Babylola, I am sure Tori peeks at this BZ thread and loves to read your thoughts! :kiss:

Tori is probably, just as curious as any model or mere mortal, interested in the fashion world about who or what is out there even if it is to see what other girls are doing on the runway or in editorials! :)

Similarly, she, like any other model or BZ member, Tori may just want to see what people are wearing on the street or where someone is from. :p

As we all know, Bellazon is quite a resource/bible for information ON models but FOR models as well. :morning:

Tori probably Googles her name once in a while or has a friend or her agent Google it to make sure there is nothing outrageous about her angelic self on the Internet! :Angel:

There is a good chance, Babylola, that Tori, or a friend of hers, will see your thoughtful posts as well as those of others in Tori Nation! :heart: :heart: :heart:

But she probably wishes, as Tori Nation does, that I would stop babbling and theorizing about her and random subjects! :whistle:

Bellazon is too comprehensive and well-organized for a model to ignore or not to peek into. For example, if you Google "Miranda Kerr Bellazon," it comes up fast! :cool:

Maybe she is a member of her own BZ pages/Tori Nation under an alias as we all are, hiding under one of her fave fedoras! :heythere:

The CEO of Whole Foods (a specialty, national grocery store chain in the US) used a pseudonym (false name) once on a blog to promote/defend himself and his stores. :ninja:

But he is sneaky and concerned about his and his business's gain. :ninja:

On the other hand, from what we have seen and heard from Tori on her BZ pages, she is not selfish and seems secure enough not to have to worry about promoting herself or really what other people think, dare I say, even Tori Nation. Certainly, Tori considers what we say! :D

Tori seems to be as secure in her swimsuit business, preferring to share ideas and not guard them when many protect their creativity in all design-related fields. :wub:

Tori Nation knows that it is hard simply to find pics and intel on her! If Tori promoted herself, Googling new stuff would be easy. :blink:

Tori seems to care more for others :MLA: than herself, Babylola, to promote that self and is all GOODNESS in a BEAUTIFUL and BRAINY package as you and the rest of Tori Nation knows! :flower:

Like any person, she will probably take away from her BZ pages what she wants to and leave what she wants to. ;)

Tori may simply like going through these pages just like a scrap book made by "friends." :hug::heart:

As I have noted before, Tori's BZ pages are, objectively, some of the most positive on Bellazon. On some other models' pages, however, there are some tough comments about the models, posters, etc. :(

If Tori does look at her own BZ Pages, she knows ONE thing for sure besides seeing that she looks great in every single pic: Tori Nation is a warm and fuzzy group that seems to match her sunny looks and personality! :grouphug::heart::wave:

The Strength and Love of a Tori Hug :) :

post-9036-1330464981_thumb.jpg