Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

SnL, you beat me to the thanks punch! :laugh:

Thanks to all and to all their amazing posts recently. :) :) :) :)

I took a re-visit Tori Time Trip to the Goldenpoint photos posted way back in SEPT 09. :p

They really seem to show her versatility, but then when I went page by page back to the present reality, I was reminded Tori has so many looks within each niche: eg swimsuit, haute couture, etc. :heart: :heart:

Hopefully, people will check out Tori's earlier stuff every once in a while to see how great she was in the very beginning and in so many posts (tons of which were from SnL of course) thereafter. :blush: :blush:

There has been so much fun and amazing stuff posted of Tori in that time that I suffered sensory overload! :wub:

I know Tori will keep us in awe in the New Year as she wows us with new ads, editorials, etc., and her fans keep doing an amazing job of posting and keeping us current! :) :)

Here's wishing Tori were the Captain of the ENTIRE United States Winter (of course summer) Olympic Team:

post-9036-1262994478_thumb.jpg

Have a great weekend! :wave:

no SI and no VS doesnt mean the end of the world! i'm sure she'll get lots of other stuff this year :)

Too busy for both this year but you never know :whistle: :whistle: about next year 'cuz they :wub: her! I'd say that the True Religion campaign, for one, is a special deal. Who had it b4 her? Oh, that's right. Gisele. Being the Global Ambassador for Billabong ain't too shabby either. AND having your own swimwear line that is sold out most places is pretty good. Her recent editorials (which have been many, many) have all been great. Being in every catalog imaginable, which further shows many ranges she has, is a plus! She's terribly busy! I'll think she'll be just fine :laugh: :laugh: :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
no SI and no VS doesnt mean the end of the world! i'm sure she'll get lots of other stuff this year :)

Too busy for both this year but you never know :whistle: :whistle: about next year 'cuz they :wub: her! I'd say that the True Religion campaign, for one, is a special deal. Who had it b4 her? Oh, that's right. Gisele. Being the Global Ambassador for Billabong ain't too shabby either. AND having your own swimwear line that is sold out most places is pretty good. Her recent editorials (which have been many, many) have all been great. Being in every catalog imaginable, which further shows many ranges she has, is a plus! She's terribly busy! I'll think she'll be just fine :laugh: :laugh: :wave:

I AGREE, SnL, Tori only has places to go in this industry if she is in front of the camera or if she is designing swimsuits or anything. Tori is easy to work with and has had quite number of great shoots for great companies and is currently the bod and face for two amazing brands in TWO hemispheres. She has the world wrapped tightly in her long, toned arms. And dare, I mention it as I do my Tori retrospectives (I'm on page 61 going backwards now), I see her going from still to moving pics if she wants to, but as you say, SnL, she is a busy bee. When the stars align, she may be back on SI or take her place among VS folks, but Tori has a great deal going on right this cotton-pickin' minute!

Spring has sprung a little early in New England with the arrival of the Gorsuch Spring/Resort Catalogue in all its hard copy glory. :)

Tori graces both front and back covers and there are numerous pics of her in between to make the variety-of-looks judges blush and go home. :blush:

In this edition as in prior ones, there are a number of pics we have seen before, but as I keep repeating ad nauseum, use them to refresh your collective memories as to all that Tori can. . . and WILL KEEP DOING. . . :fun:

post-9036-1264100053_thumb.jpg

post-9036-1264100111_thumb.jpg

I hope the short week has gone by quiclky for Tori, Danny, and all of her fans and the weekend comes none too quickly. :wave:

Never really taken notice of her, but my gooodness she is beautiful, and she seems really sweet in interviews and stuff, iim now a Tori Praver fan :)))

Hey, Vanessaaa!

Glad you found your way to being a Tori fan. I am sure you flipped through her pages from the first one and have seen her many looks. :wub:

I think her relaxed personality is due to her "Hawaiian Temprament." She really does come across as a sweetie. :heart:

Anyway, welcome to Tori's pages on behalf of her fans. :wave:

^ aawh,thanks for the welcome :) yes,ive looked through nearly all the pages,haha.

yees,Tori is amazing,i like her so much my set is of her now :)

is she doing SI this year??

Great set, vanessaaa! :heart: And, you got the best to do it for you! YAY! Jess! :clap: :clap: Welcome aboard! :flower:

And, no, schedules didn't allow for her to do S.I. this year but she is a busy girl with really great other stuff. Maybe next year.