Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

From Couture above to CUUTE, CUUTE in jeans below! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Gorsuch Tee:

post-9036-1255413260_thumb.jpg

The multi-faceted fashionista Tori Praver: TO RUSSIA (Vogue) WITH LOVE to Aspen Angel Ascending! :drool: :heart: :wub:

Thanks to Georgianna for the BIG posts from Russian Vogue and for all the comments and posts on this page!

Seven is lucky number so 77 has to be twice as nice for Tori's pages :wave:

Latest tweet from Tori: :heart:

Just had a fitting for vs soo exicted

5:27 PM Oct 12th from Tweetie

The suspense is building!!! :bounce: :bounce: Everybody got their fingers and eyes crossed???? :laugh:

oooh, boy!

Fingers and toes and limbs crossed! :p A little luck never hurt anyone, even Tori! :)

thanks for the intel SnL! :heart:

Thanx a bunch, Joe, for doing your usual good job as a mod. :wave: :flower: I saw those remarks and went, "whoa"..and then came here and saw it was taken care of...someone has a hidden agenda or else is a very unhappy person......but thanx for handling it. :hug:

BTW, Tori probably won't be seen in S.I. this year because of scheduling probs, and ONLY because of that. I know her swimwear line will be in the mag and I, with my own eyes, saw a note from S.I.'s editor to Tori telling her they sure HOPE they get to work with her again next year. Tori has soo many awesome things coming up and has done so many awesome things lately.

I would imagine that the fashion editors just might know what they are doing when they pick her out of the bunch, don't you agree? That's why we are posters and they are the ones in charge. :yes:

Thanx again, Joe.