Bellazon

Ursula Andress
Thumbnail

magic

I'm glad she didn't use so much plastic surgery, keeping in mind that my mother told me she (Ursula) always tried to avoid too much "movement" in her face because of the fear of getting wrinkles, I was afraid she would look like Jackie Stallone someday.

But no, thank heavens! She looks great - I just wish she would wear something elegant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh God, how beautiful Ursula was! I think she's the second most beautiful woman of all the times, just after my beloved Brigitte Bardot!

Her face was just perfect! She had great legs!

I'd love to get to know her better! Is there any book about her written? Does she have child/ren or something? I'd love to get an autograph from her. I sent 3 requests already, but she never responded me! Does anybody have her mailing address?

Does anybody seen/have the 'Playboy' pictorials which Ursula did? I read that there are actually 3 'Playboy' photoshoots and I read that one (at least) was done by her husband (John Derek?) at the time. I can't find them anywhere! And even Raquel Welch admitted that they're lovely photos, the only (back then) erotic pictures which she liked!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...