Bellazon

5 hours ago, Ardilla said:

Seeing her latest photos, I'm absolutely sure she already has her baby :chicken: I'm also a little surprised that they managed to hide it up to now.

Me too! I know she is quite a private person but I'm surprised she didn't post anything about giving birth...

Exactly. They're publishing new photos of Irina and no one has realized that she is no longer pregnant. It's weird. DailyMail has signed new photos: "Pregnant Irina Shayk". In addition, Bradley is a father now and he is a popular actor. I'm really surprised that there is no news about their baby so far. 

I don't think she gave birth already, it's just the dress she's wearing. While I definitely (and sadly lol) don't expect her to post anything in social networks, I'm sure she and Bradley would release a statement about it. I don't expect them to release the name, sex or birthday of the baby tbh, but I do think they'll announce when she gives birth and post the typical "both mother and child are doing fine" stuff

On 2017/3/31 at 7:36 PM, beltofvenus said:

Vogue Germany May 2017 Cover

54a124541081470.jpg 

facebook.com/VOGUEDeutschland

Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Christiane Arp
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Clare Richardson
Hair Stylist: Odile Gilbert
Makeup Artist: Sally Branka

901231541958367.jpg 24aa28541958373.jpg 8ba7b7541958377.jpg 1e222c541958381.jpg 3fa2b5541958385.jpg 60aadf541958390.jpg