Bellazon

^ I've been saying the same about those two for years, even more I don't know why Chrissy is a model in the first place :ninja: I do love some of Irina's shoots for SI but 9 times is a lot and the past two or three years she hasn't done anything special.

Irina is one of my favorite model, but you are so right, her work has been repetitive for the last 3 years. I think it's time for her to step down and do bigger and better things.

Irina Shayk attending "Swim City" a Two Day Fan Festival To Celebrate SI Swimsuit 2015 in Herald Square on February 9, 2015 in New York City.

c5c4f6388821053.jpg

dailymail

she looks beautiful here. Which magazine is she holding in her hand? its the back page or what?

Am I the only one who thinks Irina needs to stop doing SI? This is her 9th and IMO she doesn't bring anything new to the table, she's not even that great of a model in the terms of her posing and etc, so she just looks the same literally every year. She had a great run but she needs to let it go :pinch:

I agree.  :ninja:  I love her and don't think she's a bad model, but her SI shots have just gotten so predictable. She should have stopped while she was ahead, maybe just doing another year or two after her cover and then that's it. But at the same time, as foofur said, can't really blame her for saying yes if they ask. 

The main problem is with SI. They need to stop using models a gazillion times and bring in more fresh faces. Thank god they finally dropped Anne V, but now they need to lose Irina, Jessica, and Chrissy. >.>