Bellazon

Her pregnancy became a burning problem xm so much information in Russian articles (sometimes not yellow press)))))

Really I want her to marry Cris and I want her to be happy indeed, but I hope she`s not pregnant :( She became very popular now, she must get the chance))))

I agree not good for her career at all if she is preg. Worst possible time. Besides I'm old fashioned I guess but they should get married first and enjoy it for a while before having a baby. But it's her life and her choice. Probably not true though

Wow I love Arthur Sales and Irina as models seperately, but their chemistry in that photoshoot was awwwwkwarrrd. Arthur is usually so outgoing with the girl models and Irina was always cute with the boys in the A/X campaigns. I wonder if it's a little different now that she's dating Cristiano? Maybe he is the jealous type :laugh:

And the hairy legs video is funny...it just shows she's human! It's not that bad, but I am a little surprised she would wear such a short dress on a day she didn't shave. Just put on a sexy pair of jeans instead ;)