Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

On 5/4/2019 at 1:10 PM, CandleVixen said:

Care to explain? I’m out of the whole unattractive behaviors information. 

It's not a single behavior but a larger and complicated observation of the way the fashion industry has molded these $$$ successful women into something rather artificial.

The worst thing Candice has done is to bring two children into the world without a father and I find her exhibitionism to be rather nauseating.  Toni is a restless woman that bounces all over the world (and with different men or alone) in superficial/glamour activities and doesn't seem to enjoy anything she does.  Karlie has turned into a young version of this old mummy and is desperate for higher and higher levels of fame.  She even squeezed in the "right marriage" into her schedule.  These women are not longer the teenagers they used to be and wouldn't bat an eyelash for the rest of unexalted humanity :

03-rich-and-poor-ap1.jpg

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Emilia Clarke is really cute in the GOT show (with makeup and white hair) but outside of it she doesn't look anywhere as good.

Her hair colors outside the show are rarely good. She should just stay natural, dark brown (her eyebrows never match her fake hair color and that looks weird).

emilia_bbbcaa01608822d47d9ef6e168a84d8e9

Also, I think it has to do with her expressions. In the show, she looks serious and that somehow suits her face. In real life, she smiles with a very insisting face and that doesn't look good (like on her French cosmopolitan cover).

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Her hair colors outside the show are rarely good. She should just stay natural, dark brown (her eyebrows never match her fake hair color and that looks weird).

Also, I think it has to do with her expressions. In the show, she looks serious and that somehow suits her face. In real life, she smiles with a very insisting face and that doesn't look good (like on her French cosmopolitan cover).

she has some really weird/contortionist fashion expressions::rofl:.  Also she has a lot of wrinkles for someone so young (probably due to her really exaggerated expressions).   For some reason she looks best to me with the fake GOT hair and everything else falls flat.  Maybe because she has a small face?

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The worst thing Candice has done  These women are not longer the teenagers they used to be and wouldn't bat an eyelash for the rest of unexalted humanity :

03-rich-and-poor-ap1.jpg

@Cult Icon thank you. This photo speaks to me just how messed up the world is. 

:hmm:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 12:15 AM, Sunshiine said:

^ is that Meredith Mickelson? I can't really tell without all the retouching 😂

Yes.  I thought she was beautiful until she started dieting really, really hard :(

On 5/22/2019 at 9:50 AM, Cult Icon said:

kind of interesting to see Barbie palvin become an angel while being out of shape by their deluded standards :D

She has a model face with a subpar body and a pancake ass.

On 5/4/2019 at 6:31 PM, 17 Moments of Spring said:

^ Karlie's personality is off-putting, that of Candice too,  in a different way. They are not likeable / engaging, IMO.

There's something socially awkward, attention seeking and fake about her now which is enhanced by the way she over-dresses and styles herself to be someone of importance. When she was younger she exuded youthful enthusiasm and it was endearing & genuine.

• 4 weeks later...