Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

• 2 weeks later...
B00065JTB0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I absolutely hate her guts, but its pictures like this that make her look completely drop dead gorgeously sexy. I think she's a twat otherwise, but when she's made up in professional pictures she looks potentious. In FHM's Top 100 she's something like 2nd maybe 3rd and i honestly couldn't recognise her because she looked soo hot in the picture.

she's (in my opinion) just an avarage girl. If she wasn't famous, she wouldn't be noticed. Blonde doesn't suit her, and it looks unnatural. The only few famous person blonde looks good on are Ana BB en Petra Nemcova (but then, I dunno what Petra's real haircolor is. Brown?)

she's (in my opinion) just an avarage girl. If she wasn't famous, she wouldn't be noticed. Blonde doesn't suit her, and it looks unnatural. The only few famous person blonde looks good on are Ana BB en Petra Nemcova (but then, I dunno what Petra's real haircolor is. Brown?)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, i totally am with you on that. She's not oustanding from the rest of average faces in the world. She looks pathetic blonde and is probably below average. Baring in mind that the only way she even steps up to looking remotely decent and hot is with the addition of airbrushed faces of make up, a decent looking fake tan and good hair. Freckles rid of too.

& Ana Beatriz at the moment i dunno she's kinda darkish hair wise and i don't think its suited to her as much as the blonde was. On her contract with la redoute, she seems not light enough with her hair. It may just be me, i mean i havn't exactly seen recent pictures of her so im possibly incorrect. I don't think Petra is heavenly fabulous to me she's pretty much attractive 7/10. I like her with mousy blonde hair. I've not to compare her with any lighter because i've only seen her with dark and her natural hair colours. Actually she looks good dark too. Either way for her.

I absolutely hate her guts, but its pictures like this that make her look completely drop dead gorgeously sexy. I think she's a twat otherwise, but when she's made up in professional pictures she looks potentious. In FHM's Top 100 she's something like 2nd maybe 3rd and i honestly couldn't recognise her because she looked soo hot in the picture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa, 2nd or 3rd on FHM's list? That's scandalous!

Nevertheless, I agree that she looks awesome in some pictures (although usually with make-up and photoshopped a lot, sadly :( ). But normally, she's just an average girl with some nice bosom.

• 2 weeks later...