Bellazon

Sexy Asian Women

Nefarious Sal

Don't know if any of these have already been posted and I am too lazy and achy to sit here all day and look, so sorry if these are reposts.

Maike Evers: half Filipino, half German.

post-220-0-1446080107-01822_thumb.jpg

More pictures can be found at her official site: post-220-0-1446080106-9832_thumb.jpg

Joli Yim Robinson: I've read she is half Chinese, half white, but I am pretty sure I read somewhere that she was half Korean and not Chinese. Can anyone confirm either?

post-220-0-1446080107-03104_thumb.jpg

Natassia Malthe: I've heard that she's a mix of Norwegian, Malaysian, Chinese and Filipino and that she is just half Norwegian, half Filipino.

post-220-0-1446080106-99879_thumb.jpg

Catherine Wilson: Half Indonesian, half white.

post-220-0-1446080107-04333_thumb.jpg

This is from the link Pink Couture posted:

# Differentiate between those who are American citizens and those who are citizens of other countries. For example, if a story is about American citizens of Japanese descent, use "Japanese American" rather than "Japanese." The same rule can be used for other ethnic groups -- Chinese/Chinese Americans, Filipinos/Filipino Americans, Korean/Korean Americans, Indian/Indian American, etc. This reduces implication that people of Asian descent are all foreign or foreign born. If referring to Asians from both Asia and the U.S., the term "people of Asian descent" can alternately be used. This can also apply when describing specific ethnicities. I'll say it right now...I'm ASIAN AMERICAN, not ASIAN.

# Avoid hyphenating racial and/or ethnic identities. For example, use "Chinese American" or "Asian American" rather than "Chinese-American" or "Asian-American." Hyphenation implies that a person is not a true American.

WTF? Why on Earth would anyone think that being called just "Asian" means the person saying that thinks they are foreign and why should being considered foreign be an insult? Does this mean everyone born outside America should be disgusted with themselves and hate their mother for not flying to the USA to give birth, or something? :blink:

You know, in an obvious effort to sound politically correct they've ended up sounding quite racist. The way they've phrased that it sounds as if Asians are supposed to be offended by being born an Asian and not as your average white American.

I think this whole thing where you must add a description of your ethnicity before your nationality and vice versa is stupid. I'm not going to be telling every American I meet that I am a "Welsh English Chinese Briton" or a "Welsh English Chinese ex-British Canadian". What a load of bollocks.

BTW, I consider myself "Asian" although I have some western blood in me and I was born in the US. It never crossed my mind that people would think I am "foreign" or that it is a bad thing to be "foreign."

That wasn't aimed at you; I was saying that whoever wrote what was in that link seemed to think it was bad.

Even though I am half Asian I feel British overall since I was born and raised there and my father wasn't your stereotypical strict and traditional Chinese person.

Another pic:

Ursula Mayes - Korean, Native American and German.

post-220-0-1446080108-82235_thumb.jpg