Giuseppe Tornatore - for cinema paradiso,malena

Kevin costner - for two great movies -Dances with wolves,open range

David Fincher - for fightclub,seven

Clint Eastwood- for his unforgiven,mystic river

Clint Eastwood- for his unforgiven,mystic river

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unforgiven?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

never heard of 'unforgiven?or u dont like the movie?in case u havent know about the movie!

Winner of four Academy Awards, including best picture, director, supporting actor, and best editing, Clint Eastwood's 1992 masterpiece stands as one of the greatest and most thematically compelling Westerns ever made. "The movie summarized everything I feel about the Western," said Eastwood at the time of the film's release. "The moral is the concern with gunplay." To illustrate that theme, Eastwood stars as a retired, once-ruthless killer-turned-gentle-widower and hog farmer. He accepts one last bounty-hunter mission--to find the men who brutalized a prostitute--to help support his two motherless children. Joined by his former partner (Morgan Freeman) and a cocky greenhorn (Jaimz Woolvett), he takes on a corrupt sheriff (Oscar winner Gene Hackman) in a showdown that makes the viewer feel the full impact of violence and its corruption of the soul. Dedicated to Eastwood's mentors Sergio Leone and Don Siegel and featuring a colorful role for Richard Harris, it's arguably Eastwood's crowning directorial achievement. --Jeff Shannon

if like to know more about the movie visit here

Unforgiven -Clint eastwood

I am very interested about Wong Kar Wai's movies but haven't seen any yet...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

try it...almost every single movie has a very special atmosphere that i never ever wanna miss again..very great storylines with many deep thoughts and many beautiful actresses :) because of kar wai's movies i fell in love with maggie cheung ;) she is SUCH a talent..

my fav one is "in the mood for love"...

I am very interested about Wong Kar Wai's movies but haven't seen any yet...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

try it...almost every single movie has a very special atmosphere that i never ever wanna miss again..very great storylines with many deep thoughts and many beautiful actresses :) because of kar wai's movies i fell in love with maggie cheung ;) she is SUCH a talent..

my fav one is "in the mood for love"...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't seen the DVDs anywhere for rent... :cry: Why don't they have "In the mood for love" or "2046"! :angry:

I haven't seen the DVDs anywhere for rent... :cry: Why don't they have "In the mood for love" or "2046"! :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omg thats hard :/ come to germany...they released almost every dvd here :) or go to

YesAsia *g*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like "2046" is released in Finland today. "In the mood for love" has been released january 28 2004, but I have not seen it anywhere.

I won't buy anything before I have seen at least one movie, who knows maybe I hate those movies!

oh great films :) is there an online-shop where you could purchase the movies? or at least one of the two o_O

you are very clever to watch a movie BEFORE buying it...i never do that xD thats something i still have to learn

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Online shops? Like millions! I could get those movies so easily but I prefer to see these non-English movies with Finnish subtitles. So, if I buy these movies I try to get the Finnish version or any version with Finnish subtitles. Anamorphic picture is mandatory, I don't torture myself with letterboxed shit! In case of directors unknown to me I rent the movies first (2,5 euros). If the movie kicks ass then I buy it for a bargain price later. That way I save a lot of money and I buy only movies I really like. :)

Latest movies I rented:

SAW => Good, but not worth buying the DVD.

The Eye 2 => Very good, definitely worth buying!

Manchurian Candidate => Didn't like it much.

So, now I am looking for the cheapest way to get The Eye 2. There is no hurry because I just saw it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...