Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Ok, i'm new here. Ana Beatriz is really really gorgeous ... she is part of the most beautiful women of the world for me ...

But i have a question, certainly a stupid question but a question though ...

How old is she on these pictures ?

post-4143-1149324822_thumb.jpgpost-4143-1149324847_thumb.jpgpost-4143-1149324864_thumb.jpg

Cause i can't understand how she pass from these chubby cheeks (she was already slim) to these hollow-cheeks :

post-4143-1149325227_thumb.jpg

Based on the date on the bottom of the page in the first one, she would have been 17, in the second one the date on the cover says 1996, that would make her 14 in the second one, unsure about the third, but I am sure it is somewhere within that same range.

They range from 7-10 years ago, people grow up a lot in that span of time, as well as lose their "Baby Fat", hence the thinner facial structure. ;)

Well, I think that she looks too skinny sometimes, but she still looks adorable to me, with an unique face. If she has to be that skinny and blonde to get more gigs, I don't care, and we all know that she started to get a lot more jobs since she turned blonde and lost some weight, that's fashion world.

Hi everybody, i just wanted to know of anyone is brazilian here because i've fallen in love with this song on anabb's official website, the song we can hear in the the Hand M video. So can anyone tell me, even the lyrics ? :blush:

does any one know if ana is gonna become a VS angel? i know the rumor about the jlo lengerie thing but ana was like one of the first vs people so she should be an angel , and also is she still with the Jlo campaigns? :kiss: :kiss: :angie:

The angel pictures were posted in, er Lingerie. Do you mean those?

And I don't remember. I tend to avoid listening/looking at JLO if I can help it. She makes me twitchy and I'm divided between wanting to strangle her and wanting to plug my ears and start singing to block her out.