Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Big surprise at the AIFW was the arrival of Brazilian top model Ana Beatriz barros, which was for Replay on the catwalk to see.

Ana is well known because of her frequently apperance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret. The tall model was getting a lot of attention, because Victoria's Secret models, there like the Dutch, however, pulp of.

Funny to that the backstage swarmed of the towering and splendid models, but then Ana came in on its Louboutins, you were see nevertheless well can see that she is of complete different one and higher class. Everyone twisted their heads to admire the beauty from top to toe. Quickly a circle of curious people formed themselves around her.

Fashionnewz.nl spoke backstage with the sympathetic Ana concerning its arrival to the Netherlands, the collection of Replay and talked about her colleague and girlfriend Doutzen.

video interview

http://www.fashionnewz.nl/video_33_video-a...twalk-aifw.html

Thanks hollander! Here's some translations for those who don't speak Dutch.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/vrouw/mode_beauty/...w_Replay__.html

Translation:

The Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros walked the show of Italian jeans label Replay during the last day of Amsterdam Fashion Week.

Ana, who became famous as one of the faces for American lingerie brand Victoria's Secret, was flown over for the brand from Brazil, because she's the face of the new campaign.

Ana: "I came to Amsterdam with my mother. I'll be here for another 2 days, which I want to put to good use. I'd love to visit the Van Gogh museum, and the Rijksmuseum to see Rembrandt's Nachtwacht painting. But of course we'll explore the city too."

After Amsterdam the beauty will travel on through Europe. Ana: "Many other jobs are waiting for me."

Cute that she came with her mom!! I hope she gets to do all the sight seeing she wants to...those two museums are definitely worth her time! :heart:

Another translation:

http://www.commedesleroi.com/?p=99

Victoria's Secret's Ana Beatriz Barros rocks Replay.

On the last day of Amsterdam Fashion week there finally was a show with some international allure. Replay filled the catwalk with nothing but excellent pieces. Especially the jeans from the mens collection are pieces I'd love to see in my own closet. Just too bad that such items are very often not for sale in the Netherlands.

What is so good about Replay's show every year, is that aside from the pieces and the show, the models are very good (the looks/the walk). This year, Victoria's Secret Angel Ana Beatriz Barros walked (which of course helped!). The super-tall model is aside from incredibly beautiful also very friendly....Doutzen Kroes is from today officially no longer my favorite, I'm on team Ana!

Highlight of the night: my photo moment with Ana Beatriz Barros.

post-5998-0-1446078248-60837_thumb.png

commedesleroi.com

Big surprise at the AIFW was the arrival of Brazilian top model Ana Beatriz barros, which was for Replay on the catwalk to see.

Ana is well known because of her frequently apperance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret. The tall model was getting a lot of attention, because Victoria's Secret models, there like the Dutch, however, pulp of.

Funny to that the backstage swarmed of the towering and splendid models, but then Ana came in on its Louboutins, you were see nevertheless well can see that she is of complete different one and higher class. Everyone twisted their heads to admire the beauty from top to toe. Quickly a circle of curious people formed themselves around her.

Fashionnewz.nl spoke backstage with the sympathetic Ana concerning its arrival to the Netherlands, the collection of Replay and talked about her colleague and girlfriend Doutzen.

video interview

http://www.fashionnewz.nl/video_33_video-a...twalk-aifw.html

Thanks so much, hollander!! Am youtubing the video now - please keep 'em coming if you see anything else on Ana! :heart:

I think Ana's gonna be on a float for Brazilian carnival, if I understand the article properly?

http://tribunadonorte.com.br/noticia/deu-samba/139599

According to Google Translate, it says:

Nothing of Vila Isabel, the "pass" of Miss Brazil Larissa Costa is fiercely competitive for the Sambadrome in Rio de Janeiro. And she has already decided: it will go on opening wagon of the Rio Grande opposite Suzana Werner, Leticia Birkeur and Ana Beatriz Barros. Have you thought! The parade will be school on Monday and before that, Larissa, will be in Salvador / BA at the invitation of BAND. There, the beauty's mission is to do some interviews in the boxes, and of course, go over the trio of Electric Airplanes block next to your amigona, Solange Almeida. Tá can, huh!

Hi guys and girls,

I have seen Ana for Fornarina in a magazine and on poster already a few weeks ago. First I thought it's not her, but I am sure it is....

Just wonder why these pics of her campaign don't pop up on the internet???? Anyone knows? Because they have been in magazines for at least a month now....

Yes, it's definitely her - I know she landed the campaign, and I've been dying to see some photos!!! No idea why I haven't seen them online yet. :( What are they like? Are they good? :D

Hi, :wave: I have only seen one pic. She is standing there looking back over her shoulder. Loads of make-up and retouching which she doesn't need. Hope the pics are showing up soon on the net. Strange that they don't put it up on the net, no?

According to Grazia, Ana will be starring in the new Marks & Spencer campaign for S/S 2010 here in the UK!

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archi...unced-today.htm

Yikes and goshly wow! M&S has announced its new line up of models for SS10! Those January rumours - Grazia Daily told you first! that Miss D Minogue will be adding yet another line to her CV by posing as a model for the high street giant - (the titles ‘author’ when her memoir comes out and ‘Mother’ when she gives birth will also follow later this year) have turned out to be true, while Twiggy and part-of-the-furniture Myleene return for another campaign. PLUS! the new additions are:

Ana Beatriz Barros - the Brazilian supermodel must have been chosen to keep the sexy Latina quotient up. She was first discovered in Rio de Janeiro in her mid teens and who has enjoyed a career boost grace a photographer Mario Testino. When picked by Jennifer Lopez to model her collection, J-Lo explained - "I wanted someone young, sexy and urban, with a universal appeal".

Girl-next-door appeal is provided by Brit Lisa Snowdon. Her first job was as a model, but she’s since moved into television and radio presenting. She currently co-hosts London’s Number 1 breakfast show on Capital Radio.

Giving us the ‘did we read that right?’ factor is the addition of V V Brown. This ultra hip modern do-wop singer and style icon is usually better known for her role as muse to London sequin sensation Ashish, nipping round town on a Vespa at higher speeds than Penelope Pitstop, and wearing Hassidic Jewish fur hats as fashion accessories! We LOVE what they’ve done here and we’re looking forward to seeing how they’ll style her for the campaign. . .

The advertising campaign will launch in the UK in March 2010 on tv and in print. And we can’t wait!

Yay! M&S may not be HF, but it's great exposure - the ads are always everywhere! :)