3. Monica Bellucci.

4. Kelly Hu.

5. KT So.

6. Marisa Miller.

7. Hyori Lee

8. Jessica Simpson.

9. Amerie.

10. Mariah Carey.

Not sure what it is, but I've gone bonkers over Monica Bellucci as of lately.

Guest sweet seduction

1. Josie Maran

2. Petra Nemcova

3. Alina Vacariu

4. Ana Carolina da Fonseca

5. Doutzen Kroes

6. Yamila Diaz

7. Catrinel Menghia

8. Noemie Lenoir

9. Lorraine Van Wyk

10. Jennifer Lamiraqui

• 2 weeks later...

10. Serena Williams

oneid357926sizes652000dv4.jpg

9. Laetitia Casta

oneid358482sizes626b6fwh5.jpg

8. Joanna Liszowska (Polish actress)

oneid359155sizes643a05ia8.jpg

7. Uma Thurman

oneid355136sizes60d9a3lm2.jpg

6. Tatiana Okupnik (Polish pop singer)

oneid357934sizes6304a2ka6.jpg

5. Gisele Bundchen

oneid355121sizes60bd51uv3.jpg

4. Salma Hayek

oneid359153sizes60a361re8.jpg

3. Monica Bellucci

oneid355139sizes60b4e5wg8.jpg

2. Mariah Carey

oneid358505sizes608a1cvt6.jpg

1. Scarlett Johansson

oneid355145sizes5ff57dxg4.jpg

1. Alessandra Ambrosio

- For roughly 7-8 years I've been a fan of Alessandra, however last year I burnt out on all thing's Victoria Secret, and while I still hate VS, I need to give credit to this woman. She's unbelievely sexy, beautiful, has a quirky personality I adore and she's even become a better model over the years. Simple put she just seems to get better with age. Alessandra is and will always be the face of VS for me.

2. Caroline Francischini

- I used to be very meh about Caroline, found nothing speical about her... then I dunno, one day I was going thru her editorials and I was in awe. She had a wow factor I'd never seen before in her. Now I'm just smitten. She's not the best looking woman in the world, or even has the best walk... but her personality and goofyness make up for it.

3. Isbaeli Fontana

- Wow, cannot even begin to tell you how much I disliked this woman's looks several years ago. One of my friends was nearly obsessive about her [which really didn't help the case for me liking her.. Seriously superfans can easily turn me off againt a model] and I always thought she kinda resembled a man, or as another friend put it.. a bulldog.. lol Now I find her sexy, smart, elegant, classic even... however I will say this.. I still think she has a very masculine face. Oh well.. still adore.

4. Gemma Ward

- Just last year I wouldn't of given Gemma a second glance. She was always the weird looking doll girl for me... then like Caroline, one day everything just came into focus. Gemma may not be the most conventional beauty, but she's a KILLER model, and has an awesome personality.

[Tied for 4th]

4. Josie Maran

- Josie for almost 9 years was my "It" girl. Loved everything about her.. then the dreaded Dancing with the Stars things came up and it was the end for me. I got to see Josie in a way most people never will... and that wasn't good. Josie is nearly perfect looks wise for me, and she's not a bad model... but her personality ruined her for me, so instead of being number 1 or 2 for me, I'm going to put her at a respectful 4th for old times sake. LOVE her looks.. love love love.. but not much else atm.. Maybe one day I'll start to like everything about her again? Only time can tell.

5 Eugenia Volodina

- See Gemma.. however I now find her super sexy and stunning to boot.

6 Petra Nemcova

7. Mona Johannesson & Julie Ordon

8 Frankie Rayder

9. Rianne Ten Haken

10 Valentina Zeliaeva

• 1 month later...