Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

i started reading the books after watching the first episode wich i liked so much, but after reading the books i have to say that the tv serie is doing a pretty basic adaptation of them. the dialogues and scenes are very compressed and they only take the esence of the plot, and because of that, the characters are not so charismatic and inmersive as they are in the books. Some missing characters as well , maybe to lower the cost i guess , but they are missed too. I wonder if the producers will recreate the world and society of Game of Thrones as it is in the book , surely it is not for the faint of heart but i'm curious if they will be that valiant , although we've seen some glimse of it in the first and last episode.

overall a good adaptation but in my opinion not the definitive.Btw, my favourite characters are Tyrion and Daenerys

this show has brought about a first for me... im now lusting after a dwarf.

my favorite line from this past sundays ep... 'theres only one god, and his name is death, and theres only one thing we say to death- not today '

freakin epic

daenerys is getting more and more intriguing as she finds her place/power :wub: