Bellazon

Morgane Dubled
Thumbnail

zurckon

I don't really like Morgan

I don't know ,i dont take her seriously lol

there's something about her face tho that is funny /cutish looking lol...I dunno.

She always reminded me a lot of that girl from American pies and The date Movie , the 1 with the red hair LoL.

there's something about her face tho that is funny /cutish looking lol...I dunno.

She always reminded me a lot of that girl from American pies and The date Movie , the 1 with the red hair LoL.

Yeeah Alysson Hannigan...she really looks like her. And Morgane always looks worried and streesed out and everything... :p

Yeeah Alysson Hannigan...she really looks like her. And Morgane always looks worried and streesed out and everything... :p

Lol i know they do , if Morgane geins some weight and dies her hair red they'll be like almost like twins probably lol. And yes Morgene looks stressed out on the runway , most of the time and that makes her look even more funny wird looking Lol.

I don't know why she is a big model i mean there are way prettier models out there and not looking always akward and worried on the runway...And i don't think she was right for the Vs show , she's just not that "type" of model ...well if u aks me not really a model type. Just my opinion...

Heres pics of Allison.

post-1639-1156283136_thumb.jpg

when will ppl understand that being a model doesn't necessarily takes prettiness/gorgeouness to be a good model ? :cain: i love morgane, i think she's really pretty in an "out of this planet" kinda way and she's much more interesting modelling wise than a beauty queen with a perfect face... the ppl that are in the fashion industry and make some girls become big models don't have that stereotyped, limited vision of beauty ("adriana lima is beautiful, morgane dubled is ugly" - for instance) and i think that's for the best ! (Y)

Taben i know exacly what ur talking about believe me I myself tried to make other peple understand that to be a good model doesn't take only prettines/beautifulness or whatever or a good body , i know that very well , but in my opinion i don't think she is that great model either.

Like i said on the runway she just looks akward and her pics don't make me go "wow" she has some not bad ones but nothing "Fantastiq/Amazing/Fabulous" really , but that is just the way i see it like i said earlier i don't take her seriouslybut but i don't dislike her either.

Now if u think she is pretty and a great model that's good.

And like i said before i don't like Euginia and i don't think she's attractive at all , but i do think she is a good model , and i'm not gonna deny that , just becouse i don't see her as being beautiful.

But in Morgane's Case i don't see her either Beautiful or a great model.

(but i do see some weird prettiness sometimes Lol)