Bellazon

Morgane Dubled
Thumbnail

zurckon

Well hi everyboby, my first post!!!

Have to say Morgane is simply breathtakingly stunning!!!

But about her's band, if I remember correctly it's called WALLAS PALACE, and its very good indeed...

Thanks for the info, Zannn - and welcome to the show! :wave:

But about her's band, if I remember correctly it's called WALLAS PALACE, and its very good indeed...

Thanks Zannn!

Did some googling and I found what appears to be a Wallas Palace myspace, but I'm not entirely sure, because it's in Chinese :unsure:. Anyway the link is Wallas Palace Myspace

There's only 3 songs to listen to, but they all sound very beautiful. Kinda relaxing music that would be played in places such as a hotel lobby or a high fashion store (not that I visit any :ninja: )

Anyone got anymore info on the band?

Thanks Zannn!

Did some googling and I found what appears to be a Wallas Palace myspace, but I'm not entirely sure, because it's in Chinese :unsure:. Anyway the link is Wallas Palace Myspace

There's only 3 songs to listen to, but they all sound very beautiful. Kinda relaxing music that would be played in places such as a hotel lobby or a high fashion store (not that I visit any :ninja: )

Anyone got anymore info on the band?

:laugh:

you should go on your local myspace-site (or simply myspace.com) and search for "wallas palace" in the search topic "music" ... it's really nice music! Thanks for the googling!

TFS post with Link to the band:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showp...;postcount=3318