Bellazon

Kate Moss
Thumbnail

seshiru

KATE MOSS is to help Bulgari relaunch one of its original scents, Bulgari Pour Femme. A 50-second black and white campaign shows Moss in a backless black dres and a 74-carat diamond necklace and pear-shaped earrings. Both the print and the television campaigns, due out in August, were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot.

KATE MOSS has given up plans to write an autobiography. Her agency, Storm, said last week that there were no immediate plans to go ahead with the

Troubled supermodel Kate Moss has finally spoken out about the drugs scandal that rocked her career nine months ago, saying that she was 'stupid'.

Speaking to the newspaper which exposed her drug use, the Daily Mirror, Moss, 32, admitted that "I know I've been really stupid and childish," adding that she had learnt a lot over the past year and also choses her friends more carefully now.

The admission comes just days after a top London publishing house announced it would be publishing her ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty's diaries, which look set to reveal intimate details about the pair's relationship in volume of peoms and ramblings from the self-confessed junkie.

After having her mobile phone stolen and her car raided by a gang, supermodel Kate Moss is considering hiring a bodyguard.

According to the Mail on Sunday, the 32 year-old beauty wants to keep herself and her daughter, Lila, out of harm's way.

The car raid happened when Lila's nanny, Jade Davis, took her to a ballet class. After the class, Davis stopped the car on a rural road so that Lila could go to the toilet, but while the two were out of the car, a gang of youths stole the nanny's handbag and a large sum of money.

A source said, "Kate has realised she is heavily followed, people know where she lives and she knows she needs to up her security. She's become very paranoid and wants to step up her security arrangements immediately."

Supermodel Kate Moss is currently working on her own line of clothing.

According to FemaleFirst, the troubled star has decided at 32, that it is the time to do something different.

Moss, who is aware that she has a limited shelf life as a model, revealed, "I know what works, I know what women want, and I know there is money to be made. My name is my brand and it's going to be the biggest thing in fashion."

Different names have been suggested for this line of clothing such as Kate, Mossy and Lila Loves, named after her three year old daughter.

One of the star's friends stated, "She is clear about the direction she wants it to take - she loves Stella's McCartney's clothes and would like to do something similar."

Although Moss is busy with her new project, she does not want to stop modelling for at least 3-4 years.

:angie: i knew her style would pay off....

this sounds like a rumor to me. like the rumor that said she would write a book.

i don't think her it's a far fetched rumor about an autobiography...she's making 2 times as much money after her scandal and was linked to johnny depp...besides she is the most sucessful working model that broke the industries standards...