Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

Victoria Secrets Test Shoot?! :chicken: I hope she does VS in the future.

post-43653-0-1446014055-25509_thumb.jpg

Sheed LA Photography

Nope. Not that with that photographer. Also, height doesn't matter. Height matters only when it comes to runway, fit modeling, and getting signed by an agency. So if an agency is willing to take a shorter girl, they will be able to work. Clients don't care if your 5'7" or 5'11" as long as you have the look they want.

as far as a sister, i don't know. i do know Xenia is originally from North Carolina so try agencies there.

She has a sister Karina. she is model too)

And I found some new pics)

does her sister have a thread here in bellazon? can you post a picture of her sister, is she pretty as Xenia?

Her sister models, but she is not with an agency, therefore there are not many pics of her.

She has a sister Karina. she is model too)

And I found some new pics)

does her sister have a thread here in bellazon? can you post a picture of her sister, is she pretty as Xenia?

Her sister models, but she is not with an agency, therefore there are not many pics of her.

check commercial print model agencies. usually if one sister models, they other sister can more easily get an agency.

post-43321-0-1446014077-77823_thumb.jpg

Sheed LA Photography

Nope. Not that with that photographer. Also, height doesn't matter. Height matters only when it comes to runway, fit modeling, and getting signed by an agency. So if an agency is willing to take a shorter girl, they will be able to work. Clients don't care if your 5'7" or 5'11" as long as you have the look they want.

as far as a sister, i don't know. i do know Xenia is originally from North Carolina so try agencies there.

I really did not understand some of this. :| Her sister has only worked with Photographers from Moldova. Which is where Xenia is originally from.

Karina & Xenia.

post-43321-0-1446014077-84873_thumb.jpg

post-43653-0-1446014103-3504_thumb.jpg

Sheed LA Photography

I really did not understand some of this. :| Her sister has only worked with Photographers from Moldova. Which is where Xenia is originally from.

Karina & Xenia.

post-43653-0-1446014104-70908_thumb.jpg

translation:

Thats probably not a test for VS because he isn't a photographer for VS.

I also noticed someone saying something about her height so I said:

Height matters only when it comes to runway, fit modeling, and getting signed by an agency. So if an agency is willing to take a shorter girl, they will be able to work. Clients don't care if your 5'7" or 5'11" as long as you have the look they want.

on finding images of her sister:

check North Carolina because thats where Xenia immigrated to from Moldovia or thats what I was heard.

translation:

Height matters only when it comes to runway, fit modeling, and getting signed by an agency. So if an agency is willing to take a shorter girl, they will be able to work. Clients don't care if your 5'7" or 5'11" as long as you have the look they want.

check North Carolina because thats where Xenia immigrated to from Moldovia or thats what I was heard.

I know it was not "Official" VS Pics, I know Russel James is a VS photographer and Sheed is not. :flower: But thats what the pics were under on his website "VS Test Shoot". :ninja:

translation:

I know it was not "Official" VS Pics, I know Russel James is a VS photographer and Sheed is not. :flower: But thats what the pics were under on his website "VS Test Shoot". :ninja:

i know that but other people not know that.

on the photographer: what an idiot.

translation:

i know that but other people not know that.

on the photographer: what an idiot.

Her family live in Moscow!!!

The model Xenia Deli has posted on his Facebook page photos recording another version of 'It Will Rain ", which justifies the fact that Bruno may have delayed the debut of the video last month.

brunomarsperu.blogspot.com

Thank goodness!

The girl in the current one is not even half as goodlooking as Xenia :whistle:

Agreed. Lol :laugh:

me too she is such an amazing model :blush: