Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

Interview

Xenia Deli: Advertising underwear and swimwear - this is my hobby.

I attended modeling school - I was simply nowhere, because I grew up in a small town Bessarabka, in the south of Moldova. The first who took pictures of me, was Alexander Ustinov. Then my good friend Victor Lucian asked me to do modeling and to start to try casting for lingerie company "Ravetti". They were looking for a girl to them it represented at the exhibition in Paris, and this girl I was. Then he was cast in advertising handbags German brand OWA by Bernd Michael Ostwald. And only then became aware that the photo - my favorite thing. Then my beloved Natalia Artemiev proposed to be photographed in the new images, and after a successful shoot Natasha's studio has become my second home.

One day a miracle happened to me! The famous London photographer Gavin O'Neill, who works with such magazines as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Cosmo, GQ, Maxim, invited me to come to the shoot! When I arrived in America in Los Angeles to shoot, I was shaking as before an exam. But the moral support of my family and friends played a part - I took courage and did it! The shooting was heavy, 12 hours a day I spent in the scorching sun and in the icy water. But thanks to Gavin O'Neill has become much more professional than I work. He always told me that I should live with his body and one life to be able to feel every movement.

Now waiting for my modeling agency completes the case with the documents and I will continue to work. In the meantime, continue to gain experience in photography. Traveling to different states and just relaxing with friends.

Moldova I was missing. Insanely bored, but in the near future can not come because I want to achieve something, and this requires hard and continuous work.

Fashion is not just attracted me, and beckoning. Podium I, too, are interested in, but if you choose between photography and the podium, I photo. I like to work more on camera than in public. Yes, and my modeling agency photographers and recruited me for advertising lingerie and swimwear. I think this is my hobby, but you must keep your body in shape, eat right (not to go into your favorite fast-food outlets), and hard exercise.

Source: http://www.allfun.md/index.php?page=projec...4&pid=17732