Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

Honestly, I doubt that'll happen :( Don't know if her agency did smth about that? Remember I have read in Sara's Sampaio thread that she booked VS pretty easy if you ask me. She was at her agency, they asked her what she want to do, she said blah blah blah and VS, they sent her pics immediately and she shooted for them like tomorrow! That should only means she was really what they were looking for! Don't know if Xenia's agency did smth about it?

Editorial "The Secret Garden" in Harper's Bazaar Arabia September 2012

Photographer: John Russo

Stylist: Sally Matthews

Hair: Marie Tran

Make-up: Crystal Tran

Art Director: Claire Lambert

Location: The Langham Huntington hotel in Pasadena, California, U.S.A.

Model: Xenia Deli

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

post-3311-0-1446015871-38452_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446015871-43473_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446015871-48247_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446015871-52605_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446015871-56096_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446015871-6021_thumb.jpg

Editorial "The Secret Garden" in Harper's Bazaar Arabia September 2012

Photographer: John Russo

Stylist: Sally Matthews

Hair: Marie Tran

Make-up: Crystal Tran

Art Director: Claire Lambert

Location: The Langham Huntington hotel in Pasadena, California, U.S.A.

Model: Xenia Deli

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

post-21861-0-1446015876-83858_thumb.jpg post-21861-0-1446015877-35522_thumb.jpg post-21861-0-1446015877-39394_thumb.jpg post-21861-0-1446015877-41593_thumb.jpg post-21861-0-1446015877-42931_thumb.jpg post-21861-0-1446015877-45332_thumb.jpg

According to facebook, she is married. and Photographer Patrick Cox took pre-wedding photos of her. :) plus in news ad it wrote that she met the love of her life whilst babysitting her friends child or something. :)

and now i have found info that she is lover of an old businessman, here is the link

http://perfecte.md/a...ood-cine-e.html

thats why i asked, thnx Danni

This article is in Moldovan. You know Moldovan or translated?

By the way, read this article and comments on it, and I want to tell you that in our country, that Moldovan boys,and the special girls HATE Xenia. :shock: In YouTube, and in various articles can be seen only one offensive comments. I mean, never read at least one good comment! NEVER! I do not know why, never seen such in relation to any other star .... And I want to say (I know that sounds insulting and dirty, including for me) it is often called a whore in comments.... :voodoo:

^I have seen these commments and i dont understand why they would say such things :( and many articles write different things about Xenia‘s relationship and how she became a model. so i dont know what to believe. and i dont care if people will hate because she married a wealthy guy or whatever. i still love her and she is great model, always replying to my messages and always kind. :wub: and i just loved the harpers bazaar ed! So different from her usual stuff. :heart:

Shooting in Mexico at PublicStudios :) and for those who wondered her dog is called Vasya.

377294_442452882460596_109624248_n.jpg

383007_442452622460622_772683769_n.jpg

God, how beautiful she is! PERFECT! How can hate it? I really do not understand ...

I am proud of her, it is worthy represents our nation :gocho:

Vasya :laugh: -Russian name

According to facebook, she is married. and Photographer Patrick Cox took pre-wedding photos of her. :) plus in news ad it wrote that she met the love of her life whilst babysitting her friends child or something. :)

and now i have found info that she is lover of an old businessman, here is the link

http://perfecte.md/a...ood-cine-e.html

thats why i asked, thnx Danni

This article is in Moldovan. You know Moldovan or translated?

By the way, read this article and comments on it, and I want to tell you that in our country, that Moldovan boys,and the special girls HATE Xenia. :shock: In YouTube, and in various articles can be seen only one offensive comments. I mean, never read at least one good comment! NEVER! I do not know why, never seen such in relation to any other star .... And I want to say (I know that sounds insulting and dirty, including for me) it is often called a whore in comments.... :voodoo:

Yes, i have read comments...and i have never seen such comments about other stars too...

But i can say that not only moldovans write such comments...

I saw on facebook many bad comments from american girls under her pic with Broono Mars , smth like "I hate u b***ch, ugly and so on..

there were so many bad comments...

but not on her personal account page, in fb group of Bruno Mars or in her group...i cannot remember, but i'm sure if you search you will find too...